Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Friendly reminder that real Chad's are the best Bros you will ever meet

FUSIO_SOULS

FUSIO_SOULS

Banned
-
Seriously what do they have to bully you for(unless you are being seriously autistic) ? They know they are superior to 98% of people plus they get postive reinforcement though they're life of course they are will be Bros plus they are probably more emotional mature than most men out there.

5dfbfd531b38bf428f69212372b08356

I've experienced this. Chads are friends to everyone, because nobody is a threat to them.

Seriously what do they have to bully you for(unless you are being seriously autistic) ? They know they are superior to 98% of people plus they get postive reinforcement though they're life of course they are will be Bros plus they are probably more emotional mature than most men out there.

View attachment 57364

I wish I knew a Chad like this in real life.

And yes, I do like watching normie shit. It helps me to cope with the experiences i'm missing out on in real life.

Jeff

They are condescending and arrogant. Sometimes without even realizing it.

I've experienced this. Chads are friends to everyone, because nobody is a threat to them.

If we go by your logic then you've validated exactly why OP's post is pointless as we should still hate chad because he is a threat to us, which is exactly why we shouldn't be friendly with him.

They are condescending and arrogant. Sometimes without even realizing it.

superior in the eyes of foids*

There's a remarkable difference between that and being objectively superior to someone. Foids are incorrectly programmed androids

If we go by your logic then you've validated exactly why OP's post is pointless as we should still hate chad because he is a threat to us, which is exactly why we shouldn't be friendly with him.
You're absolutly right.

I have noticed chadpreets are usually arrogant/cocky, chang just ignores you, chad tries to act too friendly. Currycels/normies make great friends though for programming assignments.

Chads are allies