Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FRIENDLY REMINDER: Noone hates incels more than conservative tradwife foids

Supercel1488

Supercel1488

Recruit
★★
They hate you for not being the alpha strong male. They would love to put you into deathcamps or die in a war vs russia

fuck those zogbot cum dumpsters

that's the thing about being an incel. Both political sides hate you

Attachments

• Download (2).jpg
    Download (2).jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 27
nah, I don't doubt they also hate incels and especially NEETs (or just people not willing to work like a horse) cos they think men's purpose is to be a provider, but feminazi holes straight up think we're useless oppressors and want to exterminate us

i used to be a conservative back in the early days of trump (2016-2018) but then i realized it's just a dumb cope and i was being manipulated. alt-right pretends to like incels but only because they need keyboard warriors who can afford to spend all day posting on reddit and redpilling normies. they never do anything to help incels, not even when they have the ability to do so. it's actually in their best interest that none of us ever ascend because if we did then we wouldn't be able to spend all day shilling their dumb politics. incels are just a tool to them.

i used to be a conservative back in the early days of trump (2016-2018) but then i realized it's just a dumb cope and i was being manipulated. alt-right pretends to like incels but only because they need keyboard warriors who can afford to spend all day posting on reddit and redpilling normies. they never do anything to help incels, not even when they have the ability to do so. it's actually in their best interest that none of us ever ascend because if we did then we wouldn't be able to spend all day shilling their dumb politics. incels are just a tool to them.
100% correct analysis

Subhumans exist to be used as slaves or ostracised/killed. Going ER or roping is another form of subhuman mobilisation/disposal

Tbh I don’t think tradwives exist. These e-trad girls you see on tiktok etc. are pretty much all larps or glowniggers. They call themselves trad but in reality have a 3 digit body count

Tbh I don’t think tradwives exist. These e-trad girls you see on tiktok etc. are pretty much all larps or glowniggers. They call themselves trad but in reality have a 3 digit body count
Tradwives are fake but there’s probably fringe women out there who’re saving it for marriage. The second best option for western types are women who take LTRs seriously and go for marriage

Supercel1488

Joined Feb 11, 2023

:feelsPop: