Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friendly reminder: Fuck over normies, society, women at every chance you get.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
- Don't donate or volunteer for charities. They're all mostly scams anyway.

- DO NOT EVER HELP WOMEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE exceptions being your mom, aunt, etc.

Society is using cheat codes to destroy your life and the life of most men. Morals are off. No rules. Might makes right. If all men stopped the blue pilled shit over night, society would fucking burn and women would turn into sex slaves overnight.

Be a good citizen and contribute to society? FUCK THAT. Do whatever you can to burn this shit to the fucking ground.

...but these bluepilled whiteknight cucks won't ever learn. You can't convince them.

This. Society goes out of its way to fuck us over, shit on us, make our lives terrible. Society protects foids who are cancer to us, and then rubs salt in our wounds on top of that by mocking us for being virgins and losers.

Fuck society, any incel that contributes to society is a cuckcel ultimately, because you're helping the people who hate you and you're strengthening the society which makes your life shit, just like how a cuck lets his wife get shared out by men who laugh at him for being so pathetic and weak.

High iq. The chads, jews, and roast beefs will finally learn their lesson once they start getting punished and facing consequences for their recklessly selfish behavior.
...but these bluepilled whiteknight cucks won't ever learn. You can't convince them.
Yes you can, convince them they'll finally get decent pussy instead of the fat sweaty landwhales they've been fucking.

Last edited:
This. Society goes out of its way to fuck us over, shit on us, make our lives terrible. Society protects foids who are cancer to us, and then rubs salt in our wounds on top of that by mocking us for being virgins and losers.

Fuck society, any incel that contributes to society is a cuckcel ultimately, because you're helping the people who hate you and you're strengthening the society which makes your life shit, just like how a cuck lets his wife get shared out by men who laugh at him for being so pathetic and weak.

incels should be using government against women

report them to CPS, call the police on them anonymously as much as possible, report them to the EPA, say they have illlegal chemicals in their yard, report them for selling drugs, etc.

7926E25E 1486 445E BDF2 6F4E8DC7A3B7

you can convince them with a fist or by stabbing them

Burn it to the ground.

incels should be using government against women

report them to CPS, call the police on them anonymously as much as possible, report them to the EPA, say they have illlegal chemicals in their yard, report them for selling drugs, etc.
Eccellent idea.

- DO NOT EVER HELP WOMEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE exceptions being your mom, aunt, etc.

Society is using cheat codes to destroy your life and the life of most men. Morals are off.
Naturally, but if it conflicts with my personal wellbeing or gain or future career or reputation then i won't.

I COULD KISS YOUR IQ PERFECT SUMMARY

I agree with the sentiment but there won't be any significant change in society for the better. We can't even unite the men who are losing out from the current system, let alone the men managing to get by, and the men benefiting from the status quo? Why would they ever give a shit? They will win no matter what happens. The NPC meme is very much a real thing, nobody outside of a few niche internet communities is ever going to seriously think about this shit.

The system is genius in that it is designed to cuck the males no matter what you do. It manages to convince 80% of the males to work for it, yet doesn't give out the rewards.

I myself avoid giving back to the society as much as possible, while maximizing my own gains.
The only people that I can work with are other incels or autists (truly disadvantaged people).

I do everything I can outside of criminal activity (when I know there are risks of getting fucked, shit like piracy, etc, are safe here) to not contribute to society.

High IQ post. Cuckmerica will fall if it continues down this path.

I’m sure NEETs already have that covered

Society never did anything for me, why should I do anything for society? I have nothing to lose from society collapsing and everything to gain, I could warlordmaxx and lose my virginity

I myself avoid giving back to the society as much as possible, while maximizing my own gains.
The only people that I can work with are other incels or autists (truly disadvantaged people).
If we worked together we can build our own community and make our own laws, then import ourselves russian brides.

Society is using cheat codes to destroy your life and the life of most men. Morals are off. No rules. Might makes right. If all men stopped the blue pilled shit over night, society would fucking burn and women would turn into sex slaves overnight.

Be a good citizen and contribute to society? FUCK THAT. Do whatever you can to burn this shit to the fucking ground.

Based brah. Yes bro.

One of my fantasies is to become a billionaire, get all of my money in cash, pile it up and just fucking burn it to damage the economy.

I still want to contribute to work to something higher than myself though

I've withheld at least $200K taxes from the thieving feminist government.

Doing it right now too, working online while on neetbux.

It's my only rebellion I have. The good thing is, the government hired so many foids, that they're too incompetent to catch me.

I've withheld at least $200K taxes from the thieving feminist government.

Doing it right now too, working online while on neetbux.

It's my only rebellion I have. The good thing is, the government hired so many foids, that they're too incompetent to catch me.
Don't ever let those faggots get their greedy mitts on it.