Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Friendly reminder: Femoids hate ugly men i.e. incels for existing.

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Think about it.

Incel is nice to her? Ugh, what a creep. Incel is nasty to her? Help, call the cops, I'm being raped! Incel is ignoring her and going about his business? Eww, he's so antisocial, he needs to be put on an FBI watchlist.

You cannot win as an incel. Femoids all want your protection under the law to be revoked so they can make normie men kill you. They won't admit it, not even to themselves, but that's what they want. The only ones who don't want you dead are other incels.

or they ghost us

In the future we will probably have segregated public spaces where women are allowed access, but men have to be "vetted" before being able to get in. And of course if you are ugly, you won't be allowed. Public parks for example, coffee shops, anywhere women like to spend free time.

In the future we will probably have segregated public spaces where women are allowed access, but men have to be "vetted" before being able to get in. And of course if you are ugly, you won't be allowed. Public parks for example, coffee shops, anywhere women like to spend free time.
I wouldn't be suprised at all if something like this would become reality in Sweden.

thanx :heart::heart: for this:heart::heart: reminder:heart::heart:

I wouldn't be suprised at all if something like this would become reality in Sweden.

Sweden is the canary in the coal mine for how badly a state can become under feminist rule. The only thing they can't reconcile is banning men means banning muslim men, so they will probably start by banning white ethnic natives only.

No shit why do you think we say it's either cope or rope?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back