Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Friendliness doesn't get you friends.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Even ugly people who are not obv chosen for looks need distinct wits, money, status, connections, charisma to be of value.
It is not your nice nature that gets you friends. People become bored, and angry with themselves if they rely on it.
Everyone wants to be of value eventually, not nice (vast majority of humanity/ center gravity point of their genome. Exceptions are irrelevant).
People want to be on the edge/ competitive and martial hierarchies. Callousness and chaos, and who can withstand in that environment. People want to have the ability in the competitarchy/ prominence points/ primal wantabilit. suprasculpt. These novel things, and not a basic/ weak sustenance like love/ niceness because that in turn makes you basic.
Most people with a low self esteem are this way too. If they were sad about people not being friends then they would find friendly people, and not let whether they are friends or not affect their self worth. But people are pairing the concept of self worth with getting friends. If they simply wanted friendship then they wouldn't feel bad/ inferior in not acquiring it. But people tie their self worth with how the haughty people think of them/ primal value/ etc. It's a biological trap to get us to self improve for the sake of insecurity. Perfectionism is more about wanting to remove things out of defensiveness than achieve something out of offensiveness.

Me myself though my perfectionism is more about the thrill and achievement because I enjoy to take things down, rather htan me fearing it and then languishing in constructed on security.
But I do see the power in being a perfectionist. By reacting to negativity as a defensive offensiveness, than simply going ahead and going for what you want without regard to threats.
People who often win are defensive thinkers and strategizing how to react to negative issues, rather than not giving thought to negative combative forces.

you need to have friendly bones

I’m waiting my parents to die so i can LDAR with monthly rental income and stop wagecucking. I never befriend anyone for years just let me LDAR and die asap. Too chickened out to rope, i just cope the rope fml

Even straight men discriminate against ugly men. They don't want to be friends with low value men. in high school, i was definitely the ugliest guy, and even the other ugly incel tier guys rejected me. They didn't want me part of their clique and bullied me. Years ago I used to hang out with my half brothers (one is chad, the other chad lite) and they let me be part of their friend group. But i was always the "clown" and the butt of jokes. I was never truly respected or treated like a real friend by anyone in the group. i ended up practically ghosting them all, and they never even reached out to ask me where I went, or if i'm okay. They didn't care. To be able to have friends and a social circle you either have to have 1) looks and/or 2) money and/or 3)status. Ugly guys with no money and no status are left to rot. we are unworthy of friendship.

i ended up practically ghosting them all, and they never even reached out to ask me where I went, or if i'm okay. They didn't care.
I can relate.

Friendship is worthless for us unless you can find a fellow uncucked incel to relate to. I require a foid who isn't full of shit to thrive. Seems to be an impossible feat.

I had friends. Once I stopped giving them shit and jestering they dropped me like a bad habit. At this point, I'd rather hang out in a gang composed of low value men. We could overthrow the normies and complete the beta uprising.

Even straight men discriminate against ugly men. They don't want to be friends with low value men. in high school, i was definitely the ugliest guy, and even the other ugly incel tier guys rejected me. They didn't want me part of their clique and bullied me. Years ago I used to hang out with my half brothers (one is chad, the other chad lite) and they let me be part of their friend group. But i was always the "clown" and the butt of jokes. I was never truly respected or treated like a real friend by anyone in the group. i ended up practically ghosting them all, and they never even reached out to ask me where I went, or if i'm okay. They didn't care. To be able to have friends and a social circle you either have to have 1) looks and/or 2) money and/or 3)status. Ugly guys with no money and no status are left to rot. we are unworthy of friendship.
Same here.

This especially applies to friendships with the opposite sex. Women tend to loosely base their opinions off of superficial aspects about your own self (does he have a good haircut, are his nails trimmed, is his complexion good, are his shoes high quality, etc.), and will inevitably shun you if you are just a little off-kilter in one of these many areas. I have a skin condition that automatically puts me in the outs with every girl I meet at work, uni, etcetera.

With that being said, I am a firm believer that it's impossible to hold a platonic friendship with a woman to begin with because of the gender barrier (different rudimentary wants, desires, and potentially needs as well) anyway, so my point is moot.

Very true indeed, learned this the hard way through yrs of rejection and agony

Most "friends" are based off of benefiting from each others' status, not real brotherhood
Friendship is worthless for us unless you can find a fellow uncucked incel to relate to.
Id rather be alone than associate with cucks. They will ALWAYS throw you under the bus when a girl comes along

Most "friends" are based off of benefiting from each others' status, not real brotherhood

Id rather be alone than associate with cucks. They will ALWAYS throw you under the bus when a girl comes along
No doubt. I hate simps.

Very true indeed, learned this the hard way through yrs of rejection and agony
To make people near and dear to you is to be a cuck
People are so superficial, and hierarchal based That you’re better off being a sociopath been trying to steam people, and find fulfillment as anyone below sub 8

anyone going off about friendliness being a fulfilling factor in getting friends is pure bluepillry.
The only thing that will get you friends of distinction and superiority.
Friends of any quality anyway
Most common forms of distinction or having a formidable demeanor, looks especially (because that is a non-changeable trait with high lineage value implications, which means that you have a winning life karma that makes you have leverage in almost every direction), money, status (socioeconomically), And many many more things.
But those are the contributing factors because those are usually the ones that provide the highest advantage, with the least amount of change ability in what you are.
And you could have a friend by being accidentally distinct to someone who wants a better cock if you were an Incel, but those are usually the dumpster girls
TV shows make people out to be good, non-primal, he wrote characters who value friendship
But this just makes the villain in Seymour epic when people are ignoring their form of distinction
I bet the Jews make it our format of making the villains bad ass so the Jews who are actually belongs in real life can walk around and feel like what their Hollywood has created

Last edited:
Sadly, the most manipulative and outspoken people tends to attract the largest number of following. This world is fuckee.

Sadly, the most manipulative and outspoken people tends to attract the largest number of following. This world is fuckee.
Indeed. imagine if schools articulated this to people

The only thing that will get you friends of distinction and superiority.
How do you display distinction and superiority when you have low looks, money and status? Do factors such as extroversion, good social skills, interpersonal intelligence, level of interestingness and common interests help? To what extent can they be cultivated through effort and exposure rather than genetics?