Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friendlesscels, how will you ever replace this forum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Tbh I got tired of the blackpill and this whole incel thing a long time ago. It's very true, of course, but at a certain point it's beating a dead horse. It's not like we're discussing anything new.

But tbh this is the only place where I'm social and get to interact with people. I have no friends but tbh I can't have friends, I'm too avoidant so even though I might start getting friendly with someone eventually I'll avoid them out of sheer discomfort. And other forums are no good either. Reddit is too big and impersonal, 4chan is too anonymous. And any other forum I can think of is too ... specific. Focused on a certain topic with no sense of community, with a secondary section reserved for the community-building but few people post there.

So...yeah. Eventually, some day I'll have to replace this, I just don't know what I'll replace it with. Maybe I'll get more comfortable with solitude, idk.

I only come here to have a laugh and interact with the users i appreciate, i already know anything i need to know about the blackpill.

I rlly hope this forum doesn't get shut down, i got permabanned on only other place i used to post so If this thing here ends, i will probably disappear from the internet.

Everywhere on the internet has become boring and streamlined by normies and corporations.

This forum is being taken over by larpers.

So I guess we will all have to go back to rotting by our lonesomes. What a painful existence. :feelscry::feelsbadman: Life is so despairing.

I use discord, many incel friendly servers to cope

Unless I find a bunch of misanthropic cave dwellers with whom drink,eat and sperg I'd rather be alone. Hanging out with a normal human being is a fucking LARPing chore and when you get back in your room you're like "ahhhhhhh finally".

Plus even if the black pill at this stage is beating a dead horse we need to constantly be reminded of the disgusting cancer that is mankind (normies, chads, foids) or the blue pill man living inside us would try to make him heard after too much time spent away from incels.co/scientific black pill.

Find people from this forum you especially like and get in contact with them outside of the forum.
I made a lot of friends (okay, maybe 4-5 contacts I write with once a week) who are now banned or left this place.

Who says i will?

if it disappeared today, I'd prolly be active on 4chan's /mlp/ and /x/
I've been going through different imageboards, forums and groups for the last 13 years
sometimes I think I'd be better off completely alone like in my childhood when I spent all my time reading books, but it seems unrealistic -- my brain needs some ersatz human interaction to get some dopamine, I'll prolly always just find a new community if the previous one becomes too cucked or disappears (I switch communities about every year on average)
maybe someday internet will become so cucked there won't be a single community I will be able to tolerate and I'll be back to being completely isolated

This forum is only place that I was active in my whole life, I wasn't that active even in reddit, this place is only place that I can relate to someone, yet larpers ruining it tfu an you larpers.

I probably replace it with reddit.

I only come here to have a laugh and interact with the users i appreciate, i already know anything i need to know about the blackpill.

I rlly hope this forum doesn't get shut down, i got permabanned on only other place i used to post so If this thing here ends, i will probably disappear from the internet.

First forum where I interacted with people was xbox360.iso back in late 2014 early 2015, me and three other guys imported Skyrim PC mods to xbox360 version. After few months it become a chore so I quit. Second and the last forum I use is Incels.co. if I quit or this gets shut down, I will stop visiting forums of any kind, I'm not much of a internet person.

find outcasts like your self and it wont be so bad

If this forum ever died It would be brutal tbh I spend a lot of time here tbh

Your countrysubreddit or a different celforum. Thats what I plan to do, should this forumbget nuked.

I'm content with 4chan and Reddit.

I’ll rent people to hang out with me

I'll just visit the various chans and hope I can find another forum like this one day.

I'd cope on looksmax.org, go to meetups using their app, go & join some clubs although with normies I barely find stuff to talk about outside that hobby interest group that were both attending.
find outcasts like your self and it wont be so bad

I intend to.