Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

friendhaver are fakecels, JUst WATCH.

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-

View: https://youtu.be/F8qK_n4cDyA

This, if you are a friendhaver who had people approach you first you are a fakecel, a truecel would never have friends even if he tried let alone not try. He'd always be the one alone due to his looks.

Can't relate, haven't been in school for twenty years. All I know is solitude, but agree with people who have friends they are a bunch of normies.

View: https://youtu.be/F8qK_n4cDyA

This, if you are a friendhaver who had people approach you first you are a fakecel, a truecel would never have friends even if he tried let alone not try. He'd always be the one alone due to his looks.

Having friends and having people walk up to you to be friends aren't mutually exclusive.

What if you had friends in your teens and twenties, but grew apart over time because they all dated, got married, and had kids ?

What if you had friends in your teens and twenties, but grew apart over time because they all dated, got married, and had kids ?
i didnt have friends in the first place due to ugly

Stacy havers are fakecels too

I have only had fake friends

I have only had fake friends
brutal same, do you eever get in situation like this where the teacher says partner only or trio only and theres 1 extrea person and you end up alone

brutal same, do you eever get in situation like this where the teacher says partner only or trio only and theres 1 extrea person and you end up alone
Yes