[SuicideFuel] Friend received monumental giga height pill

SkinnyBaldcel

Still a 5/10 tho
-
A friend of mine matched with a foid on tinder and wrote to her over whatsapp, after a while they send each other heart emotes and called each other soulmates (they also exchanged pics and she said she likes how he looks etc) then they had their first date and the day after the foid said that he is too short for her (he is about 5'8), then she also said that she wears high heels most of the time and she is about 1 centimeter taller than him in high heels and thats why she said that she can't date him anymore, the heightpill is real especially in germany, I am a manlet with 5'11 here and now I witnessed a brutal heightpill "in real life" with seeing my friend getting brutally rejected

Last edited:

chesscel

humble lowiqcel hoping to surgerymaxx in the futur
-
>teheehe we are soul mates
>*finds out shes taller in high heels* uhm, sorry we cant date anymore, I'm sure you will find a good girl teeehee
jfl

>teheehe we are soul mates
>*finds out shes taller in high heels* uhm, sorry we cant date anymore, I'm sure you will find a good girl teeehee
jfl
It reminds me guy who posted on reddit, he met this foid on xbox, were "soulmates" talked 24/7 and she ghosted his ass when he send her his photo

SkinnyBaldcel

Still a 5/10 tho
-
It reminds me guy who posted on reddit, he met this foid on xbox, were "soulmates" talked 24/7 and she ghosted his ass when he send her his photo
Tbh thought of this too
damn this shit is brutal.. well he can go for noodlewhores.
He doesn't want to
she is about 1 centimeter taller than him in high heels and thats why she said that she can't date him anymore

:lul:
Yea that was my reaction too
Wear lifts and improve your confidence :soy::soy::soy:
Girls love short guys because they'll find you chubby and cute:soy::soy::soy:

SkinnyBaldcel

Still a 5/10 tho
-
he is volcel if he dont want to do.
I know foids hate manlets but this is hard to believe. 1 centimeter when she's in heels lol.
Is your friend good looking?
He is not an incel pretty normal looks and white but he doesn't have a lot of success with foids either just sometimes but he hasn't had success for a long time and now he thought his time has come for a gf and then this happened lol

I know foids hate manlets but this is hard to believe. 1 centimeter when she's in heels lol.
Is your friend good looking?
Its not hard to believe at all they want you to mog them full head so they can feel "safe" jfl if you think being taller few cms is enough

SkinnyBaldcel

Still a 5/10 tho
-
Its not hard to believe at all they want you to mog them full head so they can feel "safe" jfl if you think being taller few cms is enough
And being taller isn't enough you need to be taller than them while they wear heels cause for whatever reason they think it is their actual height

And being taller isn't enough you need to be taller than them while they wear heels cause for whatever reason they think it is their actual height
German foids are also really ugly from what I've seen. And yeah, they're quite tall. The Italian and Turkish foids there are on the shorter side and better looking.

SkinnyBaldcel

Still a 5/10 tho
-
+ mog their girlfriends bfs so she can feel superior and boost her status :lul::lul::lul: dating in 2019 is insane tbh
Yea thats true they need a chad as a status symbol
German foids are also really ugly from what I've seen. And yeah, they're quite tall. The Italian and Turkish foids there are on the shorter side and better looking.
I also think that german women dont look good at least the blond ones often have weird faces and are overrated

SkinnyBaldcel

Still a 5/10 tho
-
I hate their pale skin tbh.
That doesn't bother me too much tbh
he is calling himself a manlet and there are people who are 5'4" and shorter on this forum. if you had an attractive face you would get pussy.
Yea but that's not the case, for 5'4 guys it's beyond over but just go to germany and sed how many germans (not ethnics, they just lower the average height) heightmog 5'11 guys like me

SkinnyBaldcel

Still a 5/10 tho
-
And they list that the average height for men in Germany is 178.9 cm (5 ft 10 1⁄2 in) and women 166.1 cm (5 ft 5 1⁄2 in).
No way that's true.
le 5'11" manlet meme
wow you are so humble
If they only measure german men then the average height is at least 6'1 I don't want to brag or something and I can consider myself somewhat lucky but there are so many giant people here who mog the hell out of me

If they only measure german men then the average height is at least 6'1 I don't want to brag or something and I can consider myself somewhat lucky but there are so many giant people here who mog the hell out of me
Problem is that most young white foids are 5'7+. Which means in heels they're taller than you and me. You really have to be at least 6'1 today to be interesting to them.
And also, if the foids friends all have tall boyfriends she for sure can't be seen with a manlet.

SkinnyBaldcel

Still a 5/10 tho
-
Problem is that most young white foids are 5'7+. Which means in heels they're taller than you and me. You really have to be at least 6'1 today to be interesting to them.
And also, if the foids friends all have tall boyfriends she for sure can't be seen with a manlet.
Yea exactly and german foids heightmog me damn often it's suifuel maybe I should get lifts to be at least 6 feet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)