Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Friend of my sister she goes to gym with told her I've become buff

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
was going to the gym and took my sister there too, because I have a driver's license. In the gym she met up with a friend of hers, that I have never met or even seen before.
Today my sister told me her friend told her that I have become buff (or more specifically "breit" in german, broad).
We're all gonna make it bros, someday...

Mogs for being complimented by a foid outside of your presence, lower chance of it being plain virtue signalling. :ping:

Maybe I shouldn't give up on gymcelling after all...

Never get up! Keep grinding, keep hustling, shoot for your dreams!

Never get up! Keep grinding, keep hustling, shoot for your dreams!
this comment motivates me to actually go to the gym again and not procrastinate because of leg day

ascension post?

ascension post?
she didn't say it to me, but my sister. I don't even know the context it was said in and obviously no mention of my face or looks. and my usual experiences in the gym tell me women are not that attracted to my face

was going to the gym and took my sister there too, because I have a driver's license. In the gym she met up with a friend of hers, that I have never met or even seen before.
Today my sister told me her friend told her that I have become buff (or more specifically "breit" in german, broad).
We're all gonna make it bros, someday...
Do you have an ugly or average face?

Do you have an ugly or average face?
average face with ugly features. big nose, acne, wrinkles, lazy eye and some other minor stuff I cba to list
I could also go more into the specifics like bone angle and specs, but I think that's unnecessary considering I'm on an incel forum and it's the norm that that stuff sucks. I'm not majorly recessed or anything, but it's just not good stats

average face with ugly features. big nose, acne, wrinkles, lazy eye and some other minor stuff I cba to list
I could also go more into the specifics like bone angle and specs, but I think that's unnecessary considering I'm on an incel forum and it's the norm that that stuff sucks. I'm not majorly recessed or anything, but it's just not good stats
to put it short, facially I'd say I'm a 3/4

Ok, just trying to gauge your chances of ascension or if the foid was just making an off-hand remark because they like muscles more than skinny or fat.

they like muscles more than skinny or fat.
her boyfriend was a skinny guy over 190cm.
my ascension chances without surgery are very low. and even with surgery there's some stuff you just can't (easily) fix.
A lazy eye majorly throws off the facial harmony and even tho my red glowing bulbous nose pulls some attention away from it it's not a good thing either.