Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Friend of mine got into Andrew Tate, this is so dumb

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I don't like Andrew Tate, but because of the fact that he knows how to market himself I can't escape him, people can't stop talking about him. Suddenly Alexander Grace released a couple of videos about him and I was like... Seriously?

So, I decided to avoid YouTube for a couple of days, but then I got a notification from WhatsApp. A friend of mine suddenly asked me if I had ever heard of Andrew Tate. :feelswhat: She started ranting about how most people are NPC's and that Tate shows you how to realise that you're "in the Matrix".

My friend suffers from several schizo disorders and she's prone to falling for conspiracy theories. I think that Andrew Tate is a bad influence on her but I don't really know how to de-programme people like that.

Any tips?

Also, ever notice that a lot of red pill channels are filled with Noodlewhore viewers? I think that Noodlewhores are drawn to those because they like being around desperate White men. Obviously us Blackcels have no simps, but if I was White I'm sure she'd be riding my cock, she once unironically said to me after an intensive workout "I really enjoy having you as a friend because you're one of the few men that doesn't make me wet". :feelswhat: As she usually sleeps with any White man that asks and Curries as long as they're not creepy. But suddenly an African man starts talking about the conspiracy theories she's into and she follows him, but most of his followers are White anyhow. I think that she got into Andrew Tate through Twitter.

My biggest issue with this is that she might get another psychotic episode if she falls into another conspiracy rabbit hole.

Imagine having female friends that are comfortable enough to talk to you about andrew tate.

MOOODSS

I knew that nigga back in his kickboxing days. Still weird how he's just so random now

if u wanna “deprogramme” ur friend just start asking what they learned and challenge their beliefs with urs, then bring up the stats & evidence about whatever it is u wanna prove

im bored lets pretend im ur friend and u try & deprogram me xd

hey did u know we live in the matrix where the wealthy elites are running the world while we brokies will never escape this matrix life?

Her???? And you are incel? Elab.

BAN THIS FAGGOT NORMIE.

Andrew Tate is the perfect example of a normie who won the wealth lottery and exploits that to the max, preying on low IQ beta males.

Making his beta cuck followers think anyone can achieve what he's achieved with the "right mindset". And he sells that mindset to these cucks getting richer in the process.

My friend suffers from several schizo disorders and she's prone to falling for conspiracy theories. I think that Andrew Tate is a bad influence on her but I don't really know how to de-programme people like that.
I think you should really stop mentioning that here bud.

but if I was White I'm sure she'd be riding my cock, she once unironically said to me after an intensive workout "I really enjoy having you as a friend because you're one of the few men that doesn't make me wet". :feelswhat: As she usually sleeps with any White man that asks and Curries as long as they're not creepy.

Brutal noodlewhore pill

Why do you have female friends?

Imagine having female friends that are comfortable enough to talk to you about andrew tate.

MOOODSS
jesus fuck literally has a qt schizo gf in the making :feelswhat:

Andrew Tate is the perfect example of a normie who won the wealth lottery and exploits that to the max, preying on low IQ beta males.

Making his beta cuck followers think anyone can achieve what he's achieved with the "right mindset". And he sells that mindset to these cucks getting richer in the process.
I genuinely doubt anyone could be like him, but luckily in a two-hour podcast, he acknowledges that not everyone's built like him, mentioning that success is subjective.

You don't have to make money, or get all the bitches, or become powerful, but you have to do something you care about and find fulfilling. That's what he means.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/aNTfDgrLRYw?feature=share

Last edited:
if you have female friends ur a fucking fakecel

how did that Tate dude wind up with so much money

how did that Tate dude wind up with so much money
he exploits incel men. First he exploited incel men with a camwhore ring. he got his camwhore foids to scam men and he took 50% of the profit. Now he’s exploiting incel men by selling them the pipe dream of getting rich and becoming chad

I don't like Andrew Tate, but because of the fact that he knows how to market himself I can't escape him, people can't stop talking about him. Suddenly Alexander Grace released a couple of videos about him and I was like... Seriously?

So, I decided to avoid YouTube for a couple of days, but then I got a notification from WhatsApp. A friend of mine suddenly asked me if I had ever heard of Andrew Tate. :feelswhat: She started ranting about how most people are NPC's and that Tate shows you how to realise that you're "in the Matrix".

Any tips?

Also, ever notice that a lot of red pill channels are filled with Noodlewhore viewers? I think that Noodlewhores are drawn to those because they like being around desperate White men. Obviously us Blackcels have no simps, but if I was White I'm sure she'd be riding my cock, she once unironically said to me after an intensive workout "I really enjoy having you as a friend because you're one of the few men that doesn't make me wet". :feelswhat: As she usually sleeps with any White man that asks and Curries as long as they're not creepy. But suddenly an African man starts talking about the conspiracy theories she's into and she follows him, but most of his followers are White anyhow. I think that she got into Andrew Tate through Twitter.

My biggest issue with this is that she might get another psychotic episode if she falls into another conspiracy rabbit hole.
:feelshaha:
This is a lot to unpack. How the fuck does a woman end up simping for Andrew Tate? She is mentally ill so I get it, she is not all there. You are unlikely able to de-programme her given she needs to stop being terminally online (ironic, since all of are probably terminally online). Does she not care about the other issues with Andrew like human trafficking? If she does, you can always bring that stuff up and hopefully she realizes that he contradicts what she values.

I have not noticed that but I think noodlewhores are around red pill channels (you are referring to the alpha male ones?) because they are the type to simp for the douchey, racist and sexist types given how much they hate themselves. I think they feel the red pilled men are the embodiment of what a white man they worship ought to be.

Also for this forum, I don't understand the Tatesimping that sometimes happens here. Most of us would be obliterated by Andrew Tate. He would just call us losers who need to stop whining and then fuck a bitch in front of us to spite us. People here think he is an ally because he makes women angry and gives a middle finger to feminism, but he is far from someone I would defend or consider an ally.

For your friend, you can't do much because her mental health requires a psychiatrist that is giving her meds. You can't do much to stop her. If she isn't harming herself or anyone, than there isn't much to do.

Andrew Tate comes off as a douchebag arrogant cunt no doubt. They way he talks and the way he carries himself. But hey, he gets laid and is rich right? He's not some lonely pathetic humble loser like I am. For that I can never relate to him nor would I have ever befriended him. Most people avoid me but I would avoid him if I met him irl even before he got rich and famous.

His kinda act simply wouldn't fly in East Asia. Sure there are rich douchebag changs all over east Asia but still, the culture there in general still prizes modesty and humbleness for the most part.

A lot of black men are the complete opposite I've noticed at least the ones who've become successful. They got to floss and show their bling. Not only to attract foids but also to makeup for their very deep seated racial inferiority complex. That is why I've always said how similar a lot of Black American men are to Asian American women. A lot of them have very deep seated racial self hatred and insecurity. Most Black men can't date out even if they wanted to except in poor areas in white flyover states in America or in very liberal metro areas. So when some of them manage to get rich or famous, they feel the urge and need to throw it at people's faces. To the people who thought little of him but that now he's made it. This is very consistent with them. And to some extent its true as far as people thinking little of him and wanting to keep him down. People are reminded to get their own shit together whenever they see a financially successful black man. Put it this way. A financially successful Black man is like a tall good looking Asian or Indian dude that is seen dating interracially with an attractive or semi attractive foid. Its a slap to the face to literally almost everyone who otherwise, would have had very low regards to that Asian or Indian dude if they were to encounter him by himself anywhere else.

Noodlewhores date out enmasse to get back at non-asian foids and to asian men (when we really didn't do anything). But joke is on the noodlewhores because people in general see how pathetic noodlewhores are and still look down on them. Any normie observer observes that their behavior is quite pathetic and condemnable because of the betrayal aspect of what they are doing to their own race of men. And this is occurring on a mass scale.

Last edited:

Any tips?

Andrew Tate is a god. His trajectory serves as the formula for getting out of inceldom and becoming a chad.