Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "Friend" just exposed me

G

GymcelsAreFakecels

Greycel
My "friend" who i assumed was incel caught me on this site at school. He then called me a FILTHY INCEL. Its over when 3/10 normie cuck disowns you

school?

TEENCELS OUT.

Fake shit made by a stupid retard

3/10 makes him an incel as well.

big deal because someone caught you browsing some website

It's over

You need to browse this site with the Fastbanana theme.

"Incel" doesn't mean anything to normies. It wouldn't make much difference if he called you a "FILTHY SHLOPSBONZ". Also, since you're in school, you should leave this site. This isn't a playground for bored tweens when the Call of Duty server is down.

Similar thing happened to me at the uni. I was about to check for a website for a friend in the cafe and he has seen the incels.is icon in the frequently visited section of the browser. I am not sure if he noticed it and didn't talk about or just didn't notice.

"Incel" doesn't mean anything to normies. It wouldn't make much difference if he called you a "FILTHY SHLOPSBONZ". Also, since you're in school, you should leave this site. This isn't a playground for bored tweens when the Call of Duty server is down.

Fortnite*

Jfl if you play cod, it's been shit since ghosts 2014

go away you lying fucktard

tenor.gif

You know there is much work to be done in the dunya of maya when 3/10 autists think they are Chad and white knight every betacuck battle call that comes to them. When I encounter such a person, I cannot help them because I haven't learned how to pull these kinds up a bit yet.

im ugly as fuck ay

i wouldnt expect much. he and your so called friends probably already talk a bunch of shit behind your back anyways. wouldnt change much.

I dont believe this.

We need to make incels.is t-shirts, that can be a funny prank video if someone videotaped you. Easy way to get a million views.