Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

friend invited me to a party, should i go?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38426
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38426

Self-banned
-
he is the only friend I managed to make in college. he is a typical normie who is outgoing and stuff while i am the total opposite. he came after me and already has many many friends JFL. while i am an ugly mentalcels who don't fit with others. The last time I went out with him we went to a club and i ended up sitting alone outside. i really want to normiemaxx and have a social life but I get more depressed the more i surround myself in these environments because I feel like an outsider.

I also for some reason get depressed surrounded by social envirements. But I would go, socialcirclemaxx

There's only one reason subhumans are invited to parties

And that is to work as slaves while normies enjoy with their friends and chads and foids enjoy with each other

Go to a therapist
My advice is go visit a therapist and actually tell them everything about yourself. Don't try to fix yourself anymore and drop the load on them (cuz doing it alone is really hard) see how it goes if it didn't help you then at least you tried but don't write it off just because you are convinced that your world view is true even though the world is much bigger than these ideas inside your head. If you are an actual truecel then your anger would be justified by if it's all in your head then get that shit fixed first and see how your life goes.

And that is to work as slaves while normies enjoy with their friends and chads and foids enjoy with each other
am going to see one lol my first appointment is next week.
keep us updated (I'm not being sarcastic like the other retards here, I'm genuinely curious)

i really want to normiemaxx and have a social life
then go retard
ur not gonna magically get a social life by rotting, but then again if u cant act NT u should just ldar

he is the only friend I managed to make in college. he is a typical normie who is outgoing and stuff while i am the total opposite. he came after me and already has many many friends JFL. while i am an ugly mentalcels who don't fit with others. The last time I went out with him we went to a club and i ended up sitting alone outside. i really want to normiemaxx and have a social life but I get more depressed the more i surround myself in these environments because I feel like an outsider.
If it's men only, then yes

Yeah I really enjoyed a bachelor party.
Man you NT normies make me sad. i wish i enjoyed parties.
I also for some reason get depressed surrounded by social envirements. But I would go, socialcirclemaxx
okay, i'll go. any tips on how to interact with other/make friends. i am a high inhib mentalcel.
then go retard
ur not gonna magically get a social life by rotting, but then again if u cant act NT u should just ldar
the dilemma of being an ugly mentalcel

okay, i'll go. any tips on how to interact with other/make friends. i am a high inhib mentalcel.
No sorry, ima retard at socializing as well :feelskek:

100% fakecel If you get invited to parties

Man you NT normies make me sad. i wish i enjoyed parties.
That party was men only that I knew well cause of family relations. Normal parties with acquainted normies and women are meh.

I don't have any to go to anyway.

I don't have any irl friends. lucky.

I have 1 friend, and being his friend is suifuel at times ngl
atleast you have someone to talk to, i long to make friends but I don't know how and as I haven't really spoken to anyone other than my family
I can't even make simple conversations jfl

Also so that normies have someone to mog.

sure and if you don't like it just leave.

i wish you luck

Dude why the fuck are you on this forum? You are probably just a mentalcel first it was clubbing and now it's a party

Go to the party? Yes.
Delete your .is account right before the party? Yes.

Greycel moment #969,697

i'm going to a new year's party

Dude why the fuck are you on this forum? You are probably just a mentalcel first it was clubbing and now it's a party

Go to the party? Yes.
Delete your .is account right before the party? Yes.

Greycel moment #969,697
Man you see to hate me :cryfeels:

Man you see to hate me :cryfeels:
I don't hate you I just think maybe you shouldn't be on this forum is all but in time we will see who you really are

It always happens

I hope you go as whether it will be good or bad it will still be an experience.
Wish I got invited to a party

I don't hate you I just think maybe you shouldn't be on this forum is all but in time we will see who you really are

It always happens
Why? I am a complete ugly mentalcel. What's the point of going tona party if I'll just leave and sit alone outside? Am not NT you know.

Why? I am a complete ugly mentalcel. What's the point of going tona party if I'll just leave and sit alone outside? Am not NT you know.
you are being invited to clubs and parties so either you are just a troll account or you are just a hardcore mentalcel it seems you have oppurtunities to ascend

you should lowinhibmaxx like crazy just so you can share the stories with us and fulfill your incel destiny

we only exist to make others look better. dont go

Just do what you feel

you are being invited to clubs and parties so either you are just a troll account or you are just a hardcore mentalcel it seems you have oppurtunities to ascend
chilllllll
just cuz ur a pale goblin-man doesn't mean he has to be
you can be on this forum and talk to humans

@SpinxS go make the most of it, have fun, and see how it goes. you can always leave if you want :feelsokman:

Last edited:
chilllllll
just cuz ur a pale goblin-man doesn't mean he has to be
you can be on this forum and talk to humans

@SpinxS go and have fun :feelsokman:
yet another greycel moment

go LOL
get more depressed