Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "friend" asked me for "ER ideas", i gave him link to the news of the Thai guy who went ER on a kindergarten, got blocked, jfl

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
so, out of the blue, this former volcel/mentalcel "friend" asked me for "ER ideas"

i was busy in a video game and couldnt really be bothered for such a stupid and vague question (coz i know he wouldn't go ER, as typical, he's in a phase of anger for some reason) so i gave him a link to the Thai guy who massacred a kindergarten like a couple months ago.

guy was like, "wtf dude" "why do you think this is based" "wtf why kindergarten" etc. and then blocked me.

jfl.

the fuck wrong with those motherfuckers. literally asking for "ER advice" whatever the fuck that means and when given information get mad and act morally superior and shit and block you.

because you gave him shit advice

He's an informant, not your friend

lots of fakecels just have twisted sense of morals (still think they are moral) thats why they are here. fuck them

sounds like normalfag behaviour to me

He specifically asked you for “ER” ideas and got offended when you gave him one? Honestly dude sounds like he was more joking than anything. I hate fags like that

He specifically asked you for “ER” ideas and got offended when you gave him one?
yep :feelsclown::feelsclown:
Honestly dude sounds like he was more joking than anything. I hate fags like that
he wasnt joking as in making fun, but said that he was angry at life and "injustices from the society". doesnt mean he would go ER though. its like having a mood swing :society:

this guy sounds like a fucking queen. Maybe he neds to blow a few cocks

Thaicels are rising! We had committed ER situations like 3 times in just a year :feelsautistic:

Thaicels are rising! We had committed ER situations like 3 times in just a year :feelsautistic:
ffs u guys need to stop going ER on your kind. I do not support violence but instead of tagging ricecels I wished them "shared the love" with white chads.

Again I do not support violence and I will report anyone to the FBI who consider doing this, but it would make me really happy if Pattaya red light district (degenerate tourists/ladyboys/noodles) was blessed by "truck of peace".

Again I do not support violence and I will report anyone to the FBI who consider doing this, but it would make me really happy if Pattaya red light district (degenerate tourists/ladyboys/noodles) was blessed by "truck of peace".
This fr I fucking hate those degenerate pos so much

so, out of the blue, this former volcel/mentalcel "friend" asked me for "ER ideas"

i was busy in a video game and couldnt really be bothered for such a stupid and vague question (coz i know he wouldn't go ER, as typical, he's in a phase of anger for some reason) so i gave him a link to the Thai guy who massacred a kindergarten like a couple months ago.

guy was like, "wtf dude" "why do you think this is based" "wtf why kindergarten" etc. and then blocked me.

jfl.

the fuck wrong with those motherfuckers. literally asking for "ER advice" whatever the fuck that means and when given information get mad and act morally superior and shit and block you.
My fucking sides

Should've sent him the address to your local sorority.