Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Friend all cut up because can only match with old, obese or trannies (pics)

Twist of cain

Twist of cain

Banned
-
White friends tinder. Mad because of not being able to match with a white female who isn't obese or well over 30.
Gets matched with trannies and the odd asian. Never a regular white female.

View: https://m.imgur.com/a/fuFJHi6

The matches

View: https://imgur.com/a/0gXv0mB

Most of them don't even have actual face/body pictures either.

People don't seem to want to acknowledge that these days most guys are failing and people blame personality etc because they don't want to acknowledge that there's a bigger problem going on with society these days.

The dating market is like the housing market now. Major hyperinflation.
In this shitty nz city the average house is like a million bux.

White females are like the equivalent. Like a bottle of water in a desert in the blistering sun. They are priced WAAY above what they are and the demand is so high because so many man are going without there's a huge demand..
Now a regular guy is absolutely stuck, an unattractive guy is absolutely stuck.. but a bloated girl barely pushing average has the marketplace value equivalent of an exotic or classic car

He needs to take remove those pictures.

hes not bad looking

That's What He gets for drinking and driving, as well as drinking in public without being at an actual table!

However, notice his obvious "betabuxx" ability isn't enough to attract a real cunt that owns a FACE!

Is this sad bastard an Incel?

Is THIS what an incel is these days?

(How long was i sleeping? Brutal "rip van winkle" pill)

That's What He gets for drinking and driving, as well as drinking in public without being at an actual table!

However, notice his obvious "betabuxx" ability isn't enough to attract a real cunt that owns a FACE!

Is this sad bastard an Incel?

Is THIS what an incel is these days?

(How long was i sleeping? Brutal "rip van winkle" pill)
That's what he gets for not being a CHAD

Why are foids like this i don't even understand, he is not even ugly wtf i don't get it. So many fucking men who are not even ugly at all and many of them are above average in looks are getting nothing at all on these dating apps, why are women so goddammn picky. Why does every fucking guy have to be a 10/10 with a 12 inch cock and be rich and drive a nice car and own a big place, Why can't women just be happy why are they always looking for more, fucking greedy bitches i hate them so fucking much you have no idea:hax:.

He looks thirty and those pictures are unironically shit

He needs to take remove those pictures.
Why's that... More like needs to delete the app altogether. All it brings is misery. But most guys will keep using it because you don't want to quit something you had no success at. It's hard for people to admit and accept failure. That and until you actually get females you keep trying in a pointless/hopeless attempt to get what you want and reclaim that lost self esteem bit keep digging the hole deeper. It's Stupid

Why's that... More like needs to delete the app altogether. All it brings is misery. But most guys will keep using it because you don't want to quit something you had no success at. It's hard for people to admit and accept failure. That and until you actually get females you keep trying in a pointless/hopeless attempt to get what you want and reclaim that lost self esteem bit keep digging the hole deeper. It's Stupid
Those pictures are absolutely horrendous, he needs to level up his tinder game.

Why are foids like this i don't even understand, he is not even ugly wtf i don't get it. So many fucking men who are not even ugly at all and many of them are above average in looks are getting nothing at all on these dating apps, why are women so goddammn picky. Why does every fucking guy have to be a 10/10 with a 12 inch cock and be rich and drive a nice car and own a big place, Why can't women just be happy why are they always looking for more, fucking greedy bitches i hate them so fucking much you have no idea:hax:.
This exactly. I've known one guy who got a decent looking non fat partner, they had mutual interest, were both metal heads etc, but even then she had so much doubt in her voice when she said she was attracted to him. The fact that she felt the need to say to someone "I am actually attracted to him" spoke alot. It shouldn't be that big of a deal. It's hard to believe that 10% of guys get all the matches on apps and imagine being someone in the top 20% but you get almost nothing all because you're not in the top 10.

It's like only the very best qualify even for the barely average ones.

It's unfathomable how the top guys must live.. it's like they're a different species
Those pictures are absolutely horrendous, he needs to level up his tinder game.
Tinders a waste of time regardless of what kind of pictures you use. It's not really about your pictures. It's really just about how you look
He looks thirty and those pictures are unironically shit
So what... I'm 30 myself and celibate. Been celibate all my 20s know guys who reach 40 and nothing changes

Last edited:
if this guy is struggling we are all fucked

That's what he gets for not being a CHAD
Thats probably you.
He's looking for some validation after getting tinderpilled.

White friends tinder. Mad because of not being able to match with a white female who isn't obese or well over 30.

The matches

People don't seem to want to acknowledge that these days most guys are failing and people blame personality etc because they don't want to acknowledge that there's a bigger problem going on with society these days.

White females are like the equivalent. Like a bottle of water in a desert in the blistering sun. They are priced WAAY above what they are and the demand is so high because so many man are going without there's a huge demand..
Now a regular guy is absolutely stuck, an unattractive guy is absolutely stuck.. but a bloated girl barely pushing average has the marketplace value equivalent of an exotic or classic car

"Muh uh it all persosnsalitty:soy::soy::soy:"
"Stop hating women's beefo I bet u up :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels: I wish I were dead Stoopid inkeel:feels:"
Woman's faults

Mogs the hell out of me.

can't see the pictures
btw,is showing oneself allowed here?

The matches

Dude is better than average looking and still cops this bullshit. Dating sites are feminist run shitholes that try to push the faggot agenda

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back