Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friday truecel roll call

• Thread starter Deleted member 265
  • Start date
Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
20:31 checking in

Woke up 14:00, going to work until about 20:00, eat dinner, send out some scholarship applications, then do research/impromptu work assignments until 06:00 again. Pussy game strong, am I right lads?

blickpall said:
Woke up 14:00, going to work until about 20:00, eat dinner, send out some scholarship applications, then do research/impromptu work assignments until 06:00 again. Pussy game strong, am I right lads?

how old are you, dima?

blickpall said:

Kill me.

you're 28 and you still don't have a degree? "applying for scholarship" it's over bro.

incelkingkong said:
you're 28 and you still don't have a degree? "applying for scholarship" it's over bro.

I decided to change careers a couple of years ago and went back to school, I'm now in graduate school and stipend doesn't cover all of my expenses.

Sergeantincel said:
Good luck, man, you have a way out, keep going.

Thank you so much. I feel like giving up every day but keep forging onward, and every little bit of support helps.

Can't even get drunk alone anymore,I feel like shit for 2 days after.

Can't wait to get home from this shit hole of a job and smoke until I can't open my eyes.

Happy Friday lads

Here and accounted for.

Just shoot me before I shoot anyone else.

non_factor said:
Can't even get drunk alone anymore,I feel like shit for 2 days after.

Fuck, me too. I used to be a tank. Nowadays I can still drink that much and have a great time that night, but I am just useless the next day. I don't even call it a hangover because I don't have a pounding headache or nausea or any of the other classic symptoms, I'm just so god damn tired and all I want to do is drink. This is why I don't drink more than once or twice a month now. Used to drink every day.

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
Can't wait to get home from this shit hole of a job and smoke until I can't open my eyes.
Happy Friday lads

And I used to smoke a fuckton every day too. I miss those days. Haven't smoked in over 3 years, fuck.

Saturday 9am checking in

Delivering packages at this very moment. Fml

blickpall said:
Fuck, me too. I used to be a tank. Nowadays I can still drink that much and have a great time that night, but I am just useless the next day. I don't even call it a hangover because I don't have a pounding headache or nausea or any of the other classic symptoms, I'm just so god damn tired and all I want to do is drink. This is why I don't drink more than once or twice a month now. Used to drink every day.

And I used to smoke a fuckton every day too. I miss those days. Haven't smoked in over 3 years, fuck.

well smoke up bro!

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
well smoke up bro!

Wish I could but I have the constant threat of a drug test hanging over my head at my current place of employment, even though they have yet to test me in 6 years. There are people who claim to have been tested, but I can't tell if they are telling the truth or not as our company's atmosphere is geographically limited in its social factors so I don't know my coworkers or underlings well and policies can be different in different areas. And I can't afford to lose this job.

Fuck, sorry for the rant. Just fuck.

just another day in PARADISE my schnizzies!!! :cool:

A Good Friend said:

nigga u always posting some ambigous shit ngl

here with you brothers

incelkingkong said:
A Good Friend said:
nigga u always posting some ambigous shit ngl

I'm playing this one close to the vest, Lucius.

A Good Friend said:
I'm playing this one close to the vest, Lucius.

tfw too dumb to understand you, angel michael-san

killing my liver as we speak

someone reply to me I feel like I'm shadow banned I havent got any alerts in a while

okay so i guess im shadowbanned fuck this then

Applied for jobs and walked last night, finished watching Mira Nikki. I live in a different time-zone to you guys and its already Saturday afternoon lol

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
killing my liver as we speak

someone reply to me I feel like I'm shadow banned I havent got any alerts in a while

okay so i guess im shadowbanned fuck this then

You are not my friend. Perhaps check your alert settings.

8:55 PM entering real suicide hours now

blickpall said:
coldmachinery said:
East Coast Loners represent.
What's your cope tonight? I've got weed and old vidya.

coldmachinery said:
blickpall said:
coldmachinery said:
East Coast Loners represent.
What's your cope tonight? I've got weed and old vidya.
Work, study, cigarettes, and I might be able to sneak in one or two games of old vidya as well.

i need fucking help but im pretty sure no one can help. I fucking need help but I'm a grown man and Ill die in the fucking gutter if i cant fight for myself

life is fucking miserable.

give me a combat shotgun blast to the brainstem for christmas

Still at home, miserable as ever.

Here... rotting alone in my bed, dying slowly.

trying to study for my exams(which i literally can't),  if I don't clear these exams my degree would be held further one year back.
Literal suicide time.

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
i need fucking help but im pretty sure no one can help. I fucking need help but I'm a grown man and Ill die in the fucking gutter if i cant fight for myself

life is fucking miserable.

Talk to us, brother. DM if you want.

Was scrolling though r/Whereareallthegoodmen.

TRP is jittery again after another scandal expose. I am gonna lurk more in wizchan(i am 32).

mgtow said:
TRP is jittery again after another scandal expose. I am gonna lurk more in wizchan(i am 32).
More details, please?

blickpall said:
More details, please?

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/7gt4qy/men_can_fight_back_against_the_workplace_meetoo/

They are planning to go MGTOW mode in their workplaces. Where did all their 'hold frame bro' go? So they agree all their frame part is made up bull shit?

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/7gp8ex/what_traits_should_you_look_for_in_a_potential/

So 'spinning plates' is now gone? typical blue pill behavior of getting a gf?

Playing CoD WWII. REEEEEEEEE

blickpall said:
Wish I could but I have the constant threat of a drug test hanging over my head at my current place of employment, even though they have yet to test me in 6 years. There are people who claim to have been tested, but I can't tell if they are telling the truth or not as our company's atmosphere is geographically limited in its social factors so I don't know my coworkers or underlings well and policies can be different in different areas. And I can't afford to lose this job.

Fuck, sorry for the rant. Just fuck.

I feel you, at my current employer we have that threat as well. It's really a case by case basis though. As long as you don't come in reaking of  weed your pretty much fidn here