Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Friday the 13th has been declared a "Day of Jihad," and the police are taking it seriously.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah, I don't actually know the difference between these. But ex-Hamas bigwig Khaled Meshaal has called upon all Muslims to "stage protests" on Friday the 13th.

Initially I thought "This is bluster, them Talibans are always talmbout some 'Go do a terrorism.' I'm not concerned." But then I heard that the NYPD has called all bannermen to stand ready to engage. Every one. From SWAT to meter maid, everyone has been stop-lossed.

This might be because New York City is a melting pot and if any radical Muslims are in the country, they're probably in New York City. But I think the Summer 2020 riots prove that it's a lot easier to get people to go riot just by saying things on the Internet. A truly misfortunate Friday the 13th may await us, so stay frosty, keep your good luck by your side. Especially if you live in New York City. For tomorrow, "Jassem Takes Manhattan."

inshot_20231009_001940628-gif.899425

They banned anti-jew protests in France.

The Paris Olympics sure should be fun this year.

Even if given the chance, most Muslims wouldn’t even fight for Palestine yet plan and execute their own mini jihad. The most they can do is put a Palestine flag in their social media bios. On the off chance anything does happen tomorrow, the cia will be behind it

I will be going jihad tomorrow (in minecraft)

Jihadis are such based edgelords

Dylan Klebold, Charles Manson, Shadow and Marilyn Manson would envy them

Nothing ever happens