Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Friday night truecel hours are upon us

ricecel_gone_er

ricecel_gone_er

Greycel
Going to foodcope and attempt vidya to try and lessen the pain of yet another lonely Friday night. Sometimes I just can’t believe this is my life, I really drew the short stick in life. The sound of the rope calling is getting louder and louder with every passing weekend.

Ya its sad but I don't have long left until I rope and hopefully get to re-roll. With the rng in this life you did get the short stick. The next life you will probably be a normie.

Main thing is MMORPG's. Except I haven't even played in over a year. Which at least in MMORPG's I get friends who also have no life and just play the game full time basically.

I'm tired of all my vidya games, I'm so bored.

Just finished my daily night-walk :feelshaha:

gonna lift some weight and go back to work. spent too much time on vidya the last couple of weeks. If I don't get shit turned in I might get fired:feelsbadman:

Sorry but it’s already Saturday truecel hours for me I slept through Friday

Always remember to stock up on food/snacks on thursday evening. Always.

I don't wanna be outside on the weekends even for grocery shopping. Not even wanting to drive to the park because I will see a lot of people out and about on my way there.

I just seclude myself inside during the weekend and eat, game, code, and sleep.