Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

friday night TRUCEL HOURS

manletogre

manletogre

RippERcel
-
if u aint active now ur fakecel scum

while i continue to rot, chads/stacies are having frat parties and fucking all night
i hope they get killed in their sleep :feelsLSD::feelsbaton::feelstrash::society:

it's always funny how this forum is dead on the weekends

im a based truecel

It's only friday afternoon you damn queen worshipping crumpet fucker.

To be fair, some users probably are just getting off work and just wanna enjoy their copes and not sit on this site anymore.

I AM ON HERE FRIDAY WEEKENDS if I am not gym cel or sleep :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

To be fair, some users probably are off work and just wanna enjoy their copes and not sit on this site anymore.
Yeah, I'm usually coping with weed and vidya on friday nights.

I can't have my life be a slur of rotting in my bedroom, I go out on the weekends even if I don't like it or want to.

good night murrkanski tax evaders

01:09 here, night

if u aint active now ur fakecel scum

while i continue to rot, chads/stacies are having frat parties and fucking all night
i hope they get killed in their sleep :feelsLSD::feelsbaton::feelstrash::society:
Every time I think about how normies and beckys are having fun while I rot it makes me so angry and then depressed. I'm sure many brocels can relate.

I should be active on this website, it's more peaceful than others to be honest.

Think of all those whores getting lifts into town so they can party and hook up with the most attractive guys in the bar or club, they'll be pairing off and splitting from their groups so they can go back to one of their places for a night of raw sexual pleasure whilst we post here and play with our cocks.

and what about it? It's a really low effort post

i'm a failure

Sleep is the only option.

After I finally get my ass up and get something to eat.

F man; My short term memory loss ruined my interview today. Made me too late to attend.

Then I watched 'Barbarian' film. It was ok.

i did nothing at work today. and now i'm here in my room, doing nothing
:feelsdevil:

Coom night, rot on the next day

751033F8 74ED 40C0 872C 40D7841F2A4D

THERE ARE PEOPLE EXISTING RIGHT NOW ON THE PLANET THAT HAVE THEIR DICK IN A VAGINA