Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friday night mentalcel hours

falloutpilled

falloutpilled

Technology exists. Hence I am a VRcel.
-
Hey brocels. It's yet again another friday. I'll be doing a likeness sculpture of David Gandy. What are you up to? What are your plans for the evening?

Masturbation, sushi, drinking energy drinks

As a Professor in Blackpillosophy I am continuing my PhD and researching as usual

Wageslaving until night kek

I was gonna drink but I don't feel like being unproductive tomorrow and sunday.

I wanna try to get some coding done and go for a long run/walk tomorrow and sunday at a park with not many people.

I wake up in the middle of certain nights and realize that, had I started drinking much earlier, that I'd still be awake right now drinking and/or hungover. But instead, I'm awoken late at night or in the early morning, completely sober. That is when I realize how much I hate alcohol for being the curse that it is.

Probably gonna end the night by jacking off to memories of my oneitis

Nothing as usual

I'll be preparing my archives.

Not gonna lie I didn’t even know what day it was

Hey brocels. It's yet again another friday. I'll be doing a likeness sculpture of David Gandy. What are you up to? What are your plans for the evening?
Wealthmaxxing, as always. I've ran out of shows to watch so there will be even more wealthmaxxing until I've finished figuring out what to watch.