Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Friday night LDAR thread

• Thread starter deathgreetsmeslow
  • Start date
deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
There are a countless number of people as young as 13 having sex right now or who are going to have sex later tonight. Hot roasties are being rammed by Chads as speak, while we sit and rot alone.

If you're here browsing/posting there is a 99 percent chance its over.

How-to-pick-up-girls-at-a-bar-or-club.jpg

Last edited:
It never began :feelscry:

I'll just sleep and fuck hot virgin JBs in my dreams.

my hand is my girlfriend my lotion bottle is my secondary jailbait gf

Our fate was determined from the start, it never began:feelsbadman:

I'll just sleep and fuck hot virgin JBs in my dreams.
Sounds like a good thing to do, is there's any cheats to getting erotic dreams, tbh? I wish i had more of them.

Sounds like a good thing to do, is there's any cheats to getting erotic dreams, tbh? I wish i had more of them.

Getting several days without fap, sometimes works for me

All my anime chapters are out today. They can't take that away from me. :feelscry:

Time to go to the concert and grind up onto some Chads Teehee

980x.jpg

Half of the regular posters will probably be out drinking with their Chad buddies and chasing chicks. I'm guessing the forum is gonna be dead in a few hours.

Getting several days without fap, sometimes works for me
I have them quite often, even when I fap like crazy.

I turns out I actually dreamed of hot JBs today but in this dream my Chadlite friend got to sleep with some gorgeous 14yo blonde JB and I slept in the other side of the room :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Even my dreams are rejections at this point.

But at least later in the dream he faced massive societal disapproving for being 28 and sleeping with a 14yo girl (legal here but cucks would get crazy anyway) :feelsokman:

I turns out I actually dreamed of hot JBs today but in this dream my Chadlite friend got to sleep with some gorgeous 14yo blonde JB and I slept in the other side of the room :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
My dreams cuck me in different manner, i just hug a girl start kissing her, we lay down... And i wake up. That's. Disgusting.

My dreams cuck me in different manner, i just hug a girl start kissing her, we lay down... And i wake up. That's. Disgusting.
Waking up in the best part of an amazing dream is really the worst. I once dreamed Mugi from K-On was my girlfriend and that happened too.

Waking up in the best part of an amazing dream is really the worst. I once dreamed Mugi from K-On was my girlfriend and that happened too.
I have these kinds of dreams all the time but with just random non distinct anime girls. It's the fucking worst. I just want to cuddle with a real live girl and have someone love me. Someone to protect.

I get used to keep good mood, even when i wake up like that, but when i was younger, i always was frustrated, after realising that dream was not a reality. One dream was so amazing, i couldn't even handle it, so i tried to fell asleep again and i did, and somehow managed to see that dream continues, lol.

One dream was so amazing, i couldn't even handle it, so i tried to fell asleep again and i did, and somehow managed to see that dream continues, lol.
It never ever worked for me :feelsrope:

It never ever worked for me :feelsrope:
For me it happened once, i guess i was just lucky.
True suicidefuel is dreams where i just flirt with girl and realise she accepts it, and flirts with me in return, sometimes i have dreams like that with girls that used to mock me, and that's double suifuel.

i spent my friday night busting nuts all over my self like a fucking loser and my saturday sleeping all day. what a life
i had a dream last night where i kissed a girl while touching her and was real close to initiating a threesome but then got cucked and woke up. lmaooo even my imagination thinks im a failure

Last edited:
I can't either. I might try to learn it in the future.
I tried but not changing positions for a long time is very uncomfortable, I have a bit of hyperlordosis.

Ow, is it possible to fix that?
Completely, no, as far as I know. It already got better from RPG sessions, exercise and stretching, I actually went from 1,84 to 1,85 after doing those.

(RPG is Portuguese [Reeducação Postural Global], I think it must be GPR in English, not sure)

I spent my friday night with my fellow discordcels

Completely, no, as far as I know. It already got better from RPG sessions, exercise and stretching, I actually went from 1,84 to 1,85 after doing those.

(RPG is Portuguese [Reeducação Postural Global], I think it must be GPR in English, not sure)
I have no idea what those numbers mean, but I am happy to hear that the situation has gotten better.

I have no idea what those numbers mean, but I am happy to hear that the situation has gotten better.
Oh, height. Translating to American, I went from almost 6'1 to 6'1.

Oh, height. Translating to American, I went from almost 6'1 to 6'1.
From 6'1 to 6'1 Good job! :lul::lul::lul:

No really, I'm glad. Even one centimeter of height is important.