Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Friday night check in

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
What are you guys up to? Uni and college are over for most people so everyone is going to be out partying.

I’m going to finish the anime I’m watching right now and probably go to bed, might get something to eat but I don’t know.

BD321EE7 9B09 49B6 A597 8F65F4CDC213

first and it's obvious what I am doing. LEL !!!

gonna sleep like a neet

gymcelling, will take a hot bath in 5 minutes then resume LDARing

No work so I get to rot :feelsgah:

studying for a version of the GRE on wednesday. Parents went to a frat/sorority ball

Ah yes weekend LDAR my favourite time of the week. Finished a 50 hour week today. Sipping some jack and coke nd listening to some classic shit atm brother. Is there a better way to relax?

Applying for jobs so I can afford a decent gaming machine by the end of the summer. Hopefully sprinkle some sugar over this rotten sludge I call life.

Government jobs are usually mad bank dude. Congrats.
This is my 3rd time taking the test.

On my second attempt I scored well above the "competitive threshold" but still wasn't selected. So now I have to waste more time IQmaxing

and thanks I will continue to look for ways to have normies pay me.

Seems like I am playing against @L Lawliet lmao, I am gonna quote you when I am ready :3
You may want to wait for the next hour have to tend to something. I'll reply to you or PM you when I come back!

Im here,rotting the day away, as usual.

Checking in.

Awoke at 7pm. Fapping and chadfishing. Girls turn into thoroughbred sluts on Friday and Saturday nights.

Eat and gaming for little afterwards.

We also have a thousand guests on Friday night. We're gonna have a lot of new members soon.

watch tv shows i downloaded

>Implying they weren't sluts before

Yeah, but they transform from covert sluts to overt ones. I have 3 girls on my chadfish sc that weren't random adds. One has been blanking me for a few weeks, she got drunk tonight, wanted to meet up tonight and started calling me. Another girl I've hardly spoken to, said "heyy, send me a snap", she sent me a topless pic instantly lol. Total sui fuel.