Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Friday Evening"; 146 members online.

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
...I have seen more on Monday afternoons. :society:

As expected; they are drawn to the edgier overall feel and free speech of this forum, and come here for simple entertainment, seeing the "blackpill" as simply another way to mildly tease the foids they conversate with and worship daily, as well as to appear unique by adopting redpill-lite beliefs received from a coping LTN friend they may have briefly had and calling it the blackpill... :feelsclown:

Not to mention oneitis-obsessing normies and even Chadlites rejected by a Stacy they deluded themselves into believing they could get, and somehow taking it as a sign of being "subhuman"; I fear immigration from Looksmax bringing in more and more LARPing mentalcels and standardcels, as well as BDD-having Chadlites mistakenly taking this as their second home and introducing watered-down PUA-tier takes. :feelswhat:

Anyway, what are you all doing this particular night/evening? :feelshehe:

Multiple times throughout the weekdays, there were around 170-190. :feelsjuice:

Disheartening, regardless of it's an exception or not; why? :feelswhere:

guys are trying to cope to oblivion because they just clocked out of work or got off lectures prob :feelshaha:
I rot on .is during such times; I wonder what they are attempting to cope with. :smonk:

...I have seen more on Monday afternoons. :society:

As expected; they are drawn to the edgier overall feel and free speech of this forum, and come here for simple entertainment, seeing the "blackpill" as simply another way to mildly tease the foids they conversate with and worship daily, as well as to appear unique by adopting redpill-lite beliefs received from a coping LTN friend they may have briefly had and calling it the blackpill... :feelsclown:

Not to mention oneitis-obsessing normies and even Chadlites rejected by a Stacy they deluded themselves into believing they could get, and somehow taking it as a sign of being "subhuman"; I fear immigration from Looksmax bringing in more and more LARPing mentalcels and standardcels, as well as BDD-having Chadlites mistakenly taking this as their second home and introducing watered-down PUA-tier takes. :feelswhat:

I wonder how many of them are really incel? Perhaps 3/4s, 1/2 or even less. Majority of people here are normie tier but I assume they are probably LTN. Only a small portion are sub LTN, generally they are overweight or unkempt . The number of truecels at the level of st.samuel are probably even less below 5%, but I am hoping it's more than in the general population.

having a 3 sum with my oneitis and Stacy roommate
jihnzuisdjiasrjga9-sijqwdjsidoju
this is the actual @? me and @HiddenUzer are fighting over control of the computer 4398ur9ufd8sijhdfsoihjuidf
he wants a new account after he got banned idfojhasdiojuoasdfiujsdioujoasdfijkdsfioj
so, he is trying to take over my computer to post on .is dfjuigjidfjhidfjhiufjhiufsdjhfghfuiogh
call 911 iojaiojfiofjiofjiodfjiodfjdfo0jf

I saw 223 at one point, though of course it quickly dipped back down past 200.

I am about to have a JAV session and then watch some YT videos whilst drifting off to sleep; it is currently 01:45 in the morning here in the UK, Saturday.

The barrier to entry on this forum isn't that high, thus it is understandable (though frustrating) that many larpers and failed normies are drawn to post here during their free time, just to leave when their busy lives call. I no longer let such things get to me, as I live in my own world.
I've never seen it rise above 200, at least in the last few months; I wish I had enough interest in YouTube to continue to watch it as much as I previously did, but rampant censorship and the less subtle arm of elite control over the platform makes it less appealing, as well as a general lack of interest on my part. :feelsjuice:

having a 3 sum with my oneitis and Stacy roommate
jihnzuisdjiasrjga9-sijqwdjsidoju
this is the actual @? me and @HiddenUzer are fighting over control of the computer 4398ur9ufd8sijhdfsoihjuidf
he wants a new account after he got banned idfojhasdiojuoasdfiujsdioujoasdfijkdsfioj
so, he is trying to take over my computer to post on .is dfjuigjidfjhidfjhiufjhiufsdjhfghfuiogh
call 911 iojaiojfiofjiofjiodfjiodfjdfo0jf
How has he acquired such powers? :dafuckfeels:

I wonder how many of them are really incel? Perhaps 3/4s, 1/2 or even less. Majority of people here are normie tier but I assume they are probably LTN. Only a small portion are sub LTN, generally they are overweight or unkempt . The number of truecels at the level of st.samuel are probably even less below 5%, but I am hoping it's more than in the general population.
As expected; though perhaps non-NTness can bump one down to the real world level of a LTN, depending on the severity. :feelsjuice:

These really are truecel hours

Present and awake. It is the Hour of the Wolf in my TZ.

I exclusively watch GTA 5 roleplay content, my tastes rather juvenile. But I enjoy it as it is a good escape from life. I stick to my subscriptions tab and have the explore page hidden so as not to have my eyes melted by the inane crap that the normies are watching/the algorithm favours.
I tried out LSPDFR a few months prior; enjoyable, but repetitive even with mods. :smonk:

Present and awake. It is the Hour of the Wolf in my TZ.
I consider myself the opposite of a wolf, as far as mogging goes. :smonk:

Watching second life trolling videos

All the fakecel grad students doing polls for their papers are out parting and getting load, Hope they all get stds

Midterm assignments...

Might play some GTA IV after that, I wanted to play last name but opted to rot on here instead. :feelsmusic:

Wage cucking and dreading the passage of time

Wage cucking and dreading the passage of time
You are right to dread it... :feelswhat:

What's perhaps even more brutal is that the agepill will continue to affect and descend you as times go on; you will bald, your posture and overall skeletal structure will degrade and therefore lower your height, wrinkles and other unsightly blemishes will camp out on your face, you will be more prone to weight gain, and through all that you will remain the same subhuman you always were, though now even less desired by foids... :society:

Truly blackpilling for any oldcels; it does not and most likely will not suddenly get better as you age, although perhaps you'll become more whitepilled seeing the inevitability of death and the uselessness of a truecel existence. :feelshehe:

Midterm assignments...

Might play some GTA IV after that, I wanted to play last name but opted to rot on here instead. :feelsmusic:
"Procrastination". :feelsYall:

"Procrastination". :feelsYall:
Still haven't started... I'm busy thinking about other things and pacing around in my room. :feelstastyman:

Had an embarrassing moment today and its messing with my train of thought.