Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fresh soy milk is actually delicious

Fresh hot soy milk tastes nothing like the processed ones from cartons or plastic soylent bottles. hot n fresh soy milk(with cane sugar) is one of the most delicious beverage ever imho.
It's a travesty that this humble Rice drink has been misrepresented by hipsters n soyboys. :reeeeee: :feelsbadman:
Enjoy your estrogen and posting on IT about how inkwells are evil :soy:

Get the fuck off this site NOW
:feelsbadman:
Drinking soy milk makes no real difference one way or another, but there's no reason to force yourself if you don't want to. Dairy has mammalian estrogen, so keep that in mind when you drink milk or eat anything that has milk, cream, or butter as an ingredient if you're really worried about exogenous estrogen.
The irony that cow milk is seen as the 'manly' drink.
Two of the worst things rices introduced to the world is

1) Rice foids

2) Soy
Agree with 1) but as for soy (((they))) took something as simple as grinding soybeans to the west n murdered it.:cryfeels:

Most things that we call "soy" are only soy because we liked them, and then normies came and appropriated it. So it became uncool to like it.
I understand and am amused by the soyboy memes too, I use them too sometimes. Just had to voice out my irrational frustration with how something as simple as soymilk has been vilified by them.
Soy milk is superior to cow milk nutritionally and does, indeed, taste very good.
I wasn't even thinking abt nutrition but only about the taste of genuine soy milk tbh.

Last edited:
The irony that cow milk is seen as the 'manly' drink.
I've also seen certain people with pepe-the-frog profile pictures say that dairy makes you manly, and the more fat it has the more manly it makes you, when in reality, a dairy product's fat content is positively correlated with its estrogen content. It's like people think, carbs are bad, carbs vote Democrat and Democrats are feminine, so eating oats and potatoes and soy will turn you into a limp-wristed soyboy; therefore fats vote Republican, and Republicans are manly because they're not Democrats, so eating bacon and butter and lard will turn you into G.I. Joe. That's honestly the only explanation I can come up with for this correlation between alt-right/manosphere aligned people and keto/paleo/carnivore diets. Carbs vote Democrat and fats vote Republican. It's silly.

based thread
and
I've also seen certain people with pepe-the-frog profile pictures say that dairy makes you manly, and the more fat it has the more manly it makes you, when in reality, a dairy product's fat content is positively correlated with its estrogen content. It's like people think, carbs are bad, carbs vote Democrat and Democrats are feminine, so eating oats and potatoes and soy will turn you into a limp-wristed soyboy; therefore fats vote Republican, and Republicans are manly because they're not Democrats, so eating bacon and butter and lard will turn you into G.I. Joe. That's honestly the only explanation I can come up with for this correlation between alt-right/manosphere aligned people and keto/paleo/carnivore diets. Carbs vote Democrat and fats vote Republican. It's silly.

based
I like soy yoghurts

I second this

rice trait