Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fresh soy milk is actually delicious

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Mythic
★★★★★
Fresh hot soy milk tastes nothing like the processed ones from cartons or plastic soylent bottles. hot n fresh soy milk(with cane sugar) is one of the most delicious beverage ever imho.
It's a travesty that this humble Rice drink has been misrepresented by hipsters n soyboys. :reeeeee: :feelsbadman:

Shut the fuck up

Fresh hot soy milk tastes nothing like the processed ones from cartons or plastic soylent bottles. hot n fresh soy milk(with cane sugar) is one of the most delicious beverage ever imho.
It's a travesty that this humble Rice drink has been misrepresented by hipsters n soyboys. :reeeeee: :feelsbadman:
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I never drank or tried any soy products, and never will.

No+fun+allowed+_bac87406322f7d9f903014d8ec82e717.png

I unironically liked soy products before soyboy meme ngl

I couldn't resist posting that

images

Get OUT soyboy

I unironically liked soy products before soyboy meme ngl
An Italian that liked soy?! Interesting, First time i heard of this tbh. Have u tried fresh hot soy milk before?

Soy products have always been at least a small part of most Rice diet but not something we obsess and go gaga over it n order cartons of soylent or start health conscious trends like soy latte

I never drank or tried any soy products, and never will.
Understandable tbh, the damage to its reputation in the west is irreversible.

Exactly the response soy milk has been associated with :reeeeee:
(((They))) did an effective job with that to keep meat sales up. As long as it's non-gmo soy then it isn't bad for you, and meat has way more hormones than it.

Soy has so much estrogen it actually has protective properties against prostate cancer (a testosterone related cancer).

I couldn't resist posting that

images
Im actually amused by soyboy memes tbh, it's jus that I have this irrational frustration that this agricultural product will forever be disregarded in real life.
(((They))) did an effective job with that to keep meat sales up. As long as it's non-gmo soy then it isn't bad for you, and meat has way more hormones than it.
Thank you, finally some serious responses. Idk if u tried authentic soy milk before, not soylent or silk crap.

An Italian that liked soy?! Interesting, First time i heard of this tbh. Have u tried fresh hot soy milk before?

Soy products have always been at least a small part of most Rice diet but not something we obsess and go gaga over it n order cartons of soylent or start health conscious trends like soy latte
What do you mean by fresh?! Here they are sold in plastic bottles like normal milk.Anyway i have to asmit i liked even soy processed food like soy ice creams, soy latte or soy cream(i still eat it sometimes on ice-cream ngl).Now i try to avoid it because, I can't figure out if there's actually some truth to the soy meme or not

What do you mean by fresh?! Here they are sold in plastic bottles like normal milk.Anyway i have to asmit i liked even soy processed food like soy ice creams, soy latte or soy cream(i still eat it sometimes on ice-cream ngl).Now i try to avoid it because, I can't figure out if there's actually some truth to the soy meme or not
They make it RIGHT AT THE STORE!(I live near one) or at least somewhere else and deliver it to the seller. As there's no preservatives added, it turns/tastes bad if not consumed within 3 days or even less! Not like soylent where it lasts for months :feelsugh:
Traditionally, soy beans are grinded to get the milk using these machines below but the modern machines look different of cos.
58a1d5693b684b40d95bca7a3fd2f138

I have tried soy ice cream products n soy latte and didn't like the taste tbh. My favorite is hot soybean curd(with cane syrup or soymilk) which is also made fresh at the store.
P5150263

I dont drink :soy: milk

>soy milk :feelspuke:
I'm not even memeing any other "milks" other than real milk tend to be disgusting, like almond milk. Also warm/hot milk is disgusting as well so hot soy milk is :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Soys ruined soy.

if you're trying to grow a clitoris

It looks too tempting to my dumb mind I would drink ngl

I drink almond milk because I'm lactose intolerant and the chocolate flavor tastes good.

Get the fuck off this site NOW

But soy = estrogen = bad
Human estrogen receptors don't respond to phytoestrogens in soy to nearly the same degree they do to estrogens from mammals. This is reflected in numerous studies looking at the effect of soy consumption on free and total testosterone in men; they found no statistically significant effect whatsoever.

Estrogen also isn't necessarily bad. Low estrogen can cause joint pain and erectile dysfunction, to name a couple things. You might think low estrogen correlates with high testosterone, but the opposite is true. Testosterone aromatizes into estrogen, so if you have low estrogen naturally, low testosterone is a likely culprit.

Human estrogen receptors don't respond to phytoestrogens in soy to nearly the same degree they do to estrogens from mammals. This is reflected in numerous studies looking at the effect of soy consumption on free and total testosterone in men; they found no statistically significant effect whatsoever.

Estrogen also isn't necessarily bad. Low estrogen can cause joint pain and erectile dysfunction, to name a couple things. You might think low estrogen correlates with high testosterone, but the opposite is true. Testosterone aromatizes into estrogen, so if you have low estrogen naturally, low testosterone is a likely culprit.
Good argument, but I still think the body produces enough natural estrogen anyway. I don't need any more estrogen from outside sources.

Good argument, but I still think the body produces enough natural estrogen anyway. I don't need any more estrogen from outside sources.
Drinking soy milk makes no real difference one way or another, but there's no reason to force yourself if you don't want to. Dairy has mammalian estrogen, so keep that in mind when you drink milk or eat anything that has milk, cream, or butter as an ingredient if you're really worried about exogenous estrogen.

:feelsEhh:

soycels rise up

Most things that we call "soy" are only soy because we liked them, and then normies came and appropriated it. So it became uncool to like it.

This is true. Chicken is more likely to give men boobs than soymilk. As good as chicken tastes, it's best not to eat it too much.