Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 'fresh' of Fresh & Fit knocked a dumb bitch up

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
2024 04 04 22 30 48 Fresh Gets IG Model Pregnant and Begs Her to DO THIS FreshFitMiami   YouT

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJllOSHgyqY

People are laughing at him, but I'm fucking fuming. Hes living the dream. I've always wanted to knock up a stupid bitch with fake tits and tell her to abort, in order to continue a hedonistic lifestyle.

She had her baby knowing that he's an ugly manlet fucking other hoes like her on a rotation, and he's not even that loaded.

Just live like an idiot not understanding that cumming inside the bitch may result in a pregnancy. And this fucking fake CEO manlet is doing it. He achieved his biological objective in spite of doing everything a bluepiller says not to do.

Of all the guys she should choose to sperm jack, she chose FRESH :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Last edited:
luckmaxxing then statusmaxxing is legit but rare

all the pussy he got in life was probably because of his buddy Myron
drivingalamborghinipill is also real i unironically believe. you can get the clout chasers just off of that

Damn I really care about this normie nigger with a shitty podcast tell me more

Hes living the dream. I've always wanted to knock up a stupid bitch with fake tits and tell her to abort, in order to continue a hedonistic lifestyle.
I've always imagined doing this myself just telling that bitch to FUCKING KILL IT. It'll never happen though.

I mean he talk shit about guys doing exactly this and then he does it.....
Tbh I'm not surprised at all, I feel bad for the kid already tho

Normies gonna normie.

How does anyone listen to these shit podcasts
Some of the YouTube shorts are pretty funny but I could never imagine subscribing to these guys and paying to watch their channel. Literal NPC shit, I think @Saysitsover has a higher IQ than people who do that

Also what a retard for not wanting kids and not getting snipped. Derrrr

You mean he's straight? I thought Fed&Fruity were gay.

Hes not a manlet and also hes rich what the fuck are u on about?

Just because he doesnt have the best face doesnt mean hes subhuman

why are you listening and paying attention to niggers

View attachment 1117132

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJllOSHgyqY

People are laughing at him, but I'm fucking fuming. Hes living the dream. I've always wanted to knock up a stupid bitch with fake tits and tell her to abort, in order to continue a hedonistic lifestyle.

She had her baby knowing that he's an ugly manlet fucking other hoes like her on a rotation, and he's not even that loaded.

Just live like an idiot not understanding that cumming inside the bitch may result in a pregnancy. And this fucking fake CEO manlet is doing it. He achieved his biological objective in spite of doing everything a bluepiller says not to do.

Of all the guys she should choose to sperm jack, she chose FRESH :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I don't want to emphasize how lonely and how I can't get any pussy and how much I suffer because of it BUT GIVE ME A SNIFF OF THIS BITCH I NEED TO SNIFF HER

It's fucking crazy how the market for pussy operates. It doesn't even make sense sometimes.

Forget credit, forex, oil or bond markets - the pussy market is wild and incomprehensible.

It's fucking crazy how the market for pussy operates. It doesn't even make sense sometimes.

Forget credit, forex, oil or bond markets - the pussy market is wild and incomprehensible.
But prime gentllemen can get any pussy

it's off the rails at this point. every other foid has an OF. I know it's hard for foids to fuck up with all the leverages in life, but I do think they are making mistakes now by overplaying their hands in this era of internet.