Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Frenchmen pushes migrant into river for pissing in public.

Based low inhib @LeFrenchCel migrant hater

Yes bro these ali mohammads needa stop pissing in public

shiet, a neeguh cant even piss in public

shiet, a neeguh cant even piss in public
Id rather not have to look at dick every time i go outside so its better that he learned his lesson, Now he will bathe in his own piss until he learns not do piss in public and if you have to see dicks, That means they are trying to turn YOU gay.

France, England, Germany in the middle of the 21th century

Id rather not have to look at dick every time i go outside so its better that he learned his lesson, Now he will bathe in his own piss until he learns not do piss in public and if you have to see dicks, That means they are trying to turn YOU gay.
i listen to noodlefoid asmr in public instead

i listen to noodlefoid asmr in public instead
If shes hot i dont see why not, But beware, Gooks eat and cook rats, Not just the chinese, Koreans too!, 17000 dog farms for human consumption exist in korea, You can only guess how many are in chinaland.

Some gooks might look good and be lightskinned and all that K Pop bs, But behind hidden walls, They eat rats cats and dogs, Ive seen tons of videos of these gooks doing such thing, Do i want to see it again? HELL NAWWW!

Here we go. Normies normiing.