Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel frenchcels get the hell in there

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vDaihZ_iTo

Just look at this poor boy being manipulated and abused by his mother in order to become a foid ... It's fucking over for this little buddy boyo. What the hell is wrong with those mad progressists ? :cryfeels:

Is france the most degenerate and progressist country europe? Beyond the scandinavian countries ofc

Is france the most degenerate and progressist country europe? Beyond the scandinavian countries ofc
Well yes but actually no. This kind of behavior is still rare and it's not becoming the fucking law here, based ppl are still criticizing it such as on the media I literaly posted.

Of course it's France doing this
:feelsUgh:

they banned paternity testing.
french cuck levels are off the charts

Liberté, Égalité, Sororité !​

what happens when you get occupied by Germany 3 times

France has always been the number one innovator of degeneracy in Europe. not surprising they are doing this shit.

I thought that was the UK?
England has literally a law abolishing annoying protests, with a potential imprisonment of 10 years.

And is the one of the two (Finland) Western European countries where abortion isn’t fully legal.

I thought UK was one of the least progressist countries among the Western European ones

I don't understand how this is tolerated. If I gave two shits about the West or society in general I would be really upset about this. But oh well. Don't really care.

they banned paternity testing.
french cuck levels are off the charts
unfortunately, it's true

suicidal GIF

Install Tornados
Earthquakes

the occasional Nuke .

Lol nobody gives a shit anyways , nobody has their Views or Backbones

Its a done deal , at this point.

Its a done deal , at this point.
Apocalypse by environmental catastrophe is canceled. Apophis isn't going to strike this century. Yellowstone isn't due to erupt for another 900 thousands of years. Climate change is being addressed. It's over. @FinnCel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back