Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Frenchcel from Paris, new on incels.me, looking for discussion about perception of society and femoids.

S

standalone

Frenchcel
Hi to all fellow incels, truecels, and others out here.
I am writing to introduce myself. I am quite new here, I made an account a few days ago and decided I would do an intro post.

I am 29 years old and I am forced to live in Paris. My dad is American but he married my mum -crazy feminist French woman btw... and moved to France about twenty years ago. I lived in the countryside for a long time but last year I had to move to Paris for work purposes and I am slowly but surely becoming crazy here...
I know I have to stay positive but I just can't in that environment : cucked bluepilled normies are everywhere, the rest is just roasties and Gigachads or Tyrones. (It was bad where I lived before but the town was smaller and more conservative...)

Feminism is everywhere here, but I don't have much contact with femoids anyway so it doesn't really change anything for me. The problem is, I used to have some friends (that shared my opinion of society and normcucks) that I was really close with but they still live in small cities and I am alone in Paris, without much contact with the outside world apart from horrible colleagues.

I have a nice flat, I careermaxxed as much as I could for the moment but I feel so despised and looked down upon (by colleagues and femoids in general) that I am starting to wonder if I will ever be able to develop some kind of relationship with people (just men, femoids stay away from me anyways and I don't want to be associated with those crazy femshits) -- My colleagues, who are cucks and bluepilled morons, make fun of my perspectives on society and don't understand my point of view at all... I tried to blackpill them (but redpilling them was too much already...) after a few months of working every day together and now I feel like a pariah at work.

I just want to know if there are any other komrades in my position and if, by chance, some of you actually live(d) in Paris, its suburbs, or France. I would love to talk with more Frenchcels in French (I can speak English but am way more at ease speaking in my native tongue) about our society and how it is evolving... Maybe even meet up someday ? (Can you feel the despair and loneliness oozing out my every pore ?)

I can't stand Paris no more and having others in my situation to talk to (Parisians or Frenchcels who suffer) would be a great help not to TURN COMPLETELY CRAZY. I'm also down to talk with other nationalities of course but I principally want to have more insight on how other frenchcels cope and live in our horridly cucked feminist country...

Thanks a lot for reading. Merci beaucoup et à très vite j'espère.

Salut et bienvenue a incels.is!

Do you have any ethnical background? re you ethnic? If no Youre the first french incel ive met.

Salut et bienvenue a incels.is!

Do you have any ethnical background? re you ethnic? If no Youre the first french incel ive met.

Thanks for the welcoming wishes :)

I am mixed. My father is black and my mother is white.
Both my parents are not more than 5+ (I'd say 5+ for my father and around 4/4+ for my mother) BUT I did not get any of their good features. I just look like a very very bad version of both of them...
FYI, now I would say I look like 3-/2+, I am 171 cm tall (and here girls pretty much mog me concerning height), with thin wrists, no muscle, and a SHIT FACE (crooked nose, unequal eye placement (idk how to say it in English), seriously balding, ridiculous moles (6 on my face including 2 on the forehead...), shitty teeth (cannot smile...) and unexisting jaw line...

You should be a hêrô

Its been 4 years and you have 4 posts:feelswhat::feelsLSD:

Thanks for the welcoming wishes :)

I am mixed. My father is black and my mother is white.
Both my parents are not more than 5+ (I'd say 5+ for my father and around 4/4+ for my mother) BUT I did not get any of their good features. I just look like a very very bad version of both of them...
FYI, now I would say I look like 3-/2+, I am 171 cm tall (and here girls pretty much mog me concerning height), with thin wrists, no muscle, and a SHIT FACE (crooked nose, unequal eye placement (idk how to say it in English), seriously balding, ridiculous moles (6 on my face including 2 on the forehead...), shitty teeth (cannot smile...) and unexisting jaw line...
You can change your nose,chin,teeth,moles,balding and even height.I suggest you to try surgeries If you can afford them.I'm not french but when i was in France the people were pretty racist(and I'm white with blue eyes but i have a mild accent).Do you think you face racism and foids hate you more for being ethnic?

why would anyone from the it sector want to join the military?

Maybe they would actually be stupid enough to believe what they're enrolling for will somehow better the world. Or just $$$.

Hi to all fellow incels, truecels, and others out here.
I am writing to introduce myself. I am quite new here, I made an account a few days ago and decided I would do an intro post.

I am 29 years old and I am forced to live in Paris. My dad is American but he married my mum -crazy feminist French woman btw... and moved to France about twenty years ago. I lived in the countryside for a long time but last year I had to move to Paris for work purposes and I am slowly but surely becoming crazy here...
I know I have to stay positive but I just can't in that environment : cucked bluepilled normies are everywhere, the rest is just roasties and Gigachads or Tyrones. (It was bad where I lived before but the town was smaller and more conservative...)

Feminism is everywhere here, but I don't have much contact with femoids anyway so it doesn't really change anything for me. The problem is, I used to have some friends (that shared my opinion of society and normcucks) that I was really close with but they still live in small cities and I am alone in Paris, without much contact with the outside world apart from horrible colleagues.

I have a nice flat, I careermaxxed as much as I could for the moment but I feel so despised and looked down upon (by colleagues and femoids in general) that I am starting to wonder if I will ever be able to develop some kind of relationship with people (just men, femoids stay away from me anyways and I don't want to be associated with those crazy femshits) -- My colleagues, who are cucks and bluepilled morons, make fun of my perspectives on society and don't understand my point of view at all... I tried to blackpill them (but redpilling them was too much already...) after a few months of working every day together and now I feel like a pariah at work.

I just want to know if there are any other komrades in my position and if, by chance, some of you actually live(d) in Paris, its suburbs, or France. I would love to talk with more Frenchcels in French (I can speak English but am way more at ease speaking in my native tongue) about our society and how it is evolving... Maybe even meet up someday ? (Can you feel the despair and loneliness oozing out my every pore ?)

I can't stand Paris no more and having others in my situation to talk to (Parisians or Frenchcels who suffer) would be a great help not to TURN COMPLETELY CRAZY. I'm also down to talk with other nationalities of course but I principally want to have more insight on how other frenchcels cope and live in our horridly cucked feminist country...

Thanks a lot for reading. Merci beaucoup et à très vite j'espère.
brocel,you should never attempt to blackpill anyone in real life.it is absolutely pointless.you will have a better chance of turning them into christrian saints then making them blackpilled.normies live in a complete la la land,and the moment you say *ugly guys can't get women* they will think of their low tier normie friend who is betabuxxing a random single mom,and think you are insane.

it's pointless.also how brutal is it over there in france?i imagine looks requirements are less,but i have personally never been to france,so i don't know.i just assume it's less because french are meds.

ok french version of FBI