Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill French woman shocked by slavic whores

When even Fr*nch foids (known for loving niggers and collaboration with enemies) think you're too much....
whatever bro, anything outside of scandanvia is a lost cause, who cares if rest of the worlds gene pools get ruined, you guys already looked subhuman from the very beginning anyways. no dolph lundgren for thy race

Polish women are the biggest dickloving whores in all of Europe.

Guys i'm not even trying to be edgy or something - Polish girls legitemetly for some reason LOVE getting railed over by some nasty paki, curry, nigger and even a romani-gyspy and betray their own white people. It's literally ONLY the Polish girls that pull of stuff like that man, i swear. I can give a lot of examples.

I remember an ex collegue of mine from my old workplace at a hotel who was a bald skinny gypsy nigger hooked up with a white, blue eyed Stacy tier Polish foid and they were even fucking kissing each other.

Seriously, i cannot tell whether they are biologically programmed to obsess over getting fucked by non-whites or that their brain CPU's are malfunctioning or something no joke.
"their own white people" funniest joke ive heard in a while LOL, slav shits were a lost cause already bro, get your potatoes head and round slav shit faces outta me european sphere

al
Polish women are the biggest dickloving whores in all of Europe.

Guys i'm not even trying to be edgy or something - Polish girls legitemetly for some reason LOVE getting railed over by some nasty paki, curry, nigger and even a romani-gyspy and betray their own white people. It's literally ONLY the Polish girls that pull of stuff like that man, i swear. I can give a lot of examples.

I remember an ex collegue of mine from my old workplace at a hotel who was a bald skinny gypsy nigger hooked up with a white, blue eyed Stacy tier Polish foid and they were even fucking kissing each other.

Seriously, i cannot tell whether they are biologically programmed to obsess over getting fucked by non-whites or that their brain CPU's are malfunctioning or something no joke.
also isnt that supposed to be a good thing? subhumans getting top tier women? kek please dont reply to me that "white RACE MUST BE PROTECTED" since 1. there has been zero proof of biology dictating any sort of opposition against race mixing and 2 slavs look like shit and are a huge meme!!!

Nothing new, slavic w0men are cold hearted Golddiggers. and notorious race traitors, due to slavic people being overrun for so many centuries.

This is why I laugh hard when they tell me slavic w0men are traidional, yeahh maybe in the far off villages, but in the citys they are as much sluts as your average western toilet.

I say slavic w0men are a mix of western w0men mentality with n00dels cold calculating gold-digging mentality. Slavic w0men took the bad side from both worlds.

Last edited:
Whores shocked by whoredom

Nothing new, slavic w0men are cold hearted Golddiggers. and notorious race traitors, due to slavic people being overrun for so many centuries.

This is why I laugh hard when they tell me slavic w0men are traidional, yeahh maybe in the far off villages, but in the citys they are as much sluts as your average western toilet.

I say slavic w0men are a mix of western w0men mentality with n00dels cold calculating gold-digging mentality. Slavic w0men took the bad side from both worlds.
true, by most of anti-race mixing logic, even europeans shouldint mix with each other since they are also different between each other. slav shits shant ruin germanic genes.

Traditionally, a man could hit his wife in Russia. It was and still to some extent is normal. While in the gynocentric west men are indoctrinated to not touch a woman.
just stereotype, if you hit her she can leave you

true, by most of anti-race mixing logic, even europeans shouldint mix with each other since they are also different between each other. slav shits shant ruin germanic genes.
you overrate german genetics, they are subhuman like slavs

you overrate german genetics, they are subhuman like slavs
oh yeah, germans are mixed with celtshits and gallo-romance populations now, only pure germanics in germany are north germans living in holstien and nw germans living around netherlands

oh yeah, germans are mixed with celtshits and gallo-romance populations now, only pure germanics in germany are north germans living in holstien and nw germans living around netherlands
what difference does it make what nationality a person is. stupid nazi

what difference does it make what nationality a person is. stupid nazi
theres a shit ton of difference, only if you took your time to read up on stuff like this, alot of genetic drifts, admixing event idb based ancestry that sets aside these people on the continent that also HEAVILY influences their physiognomy, germanic/scandanvians being the most faithfully derived from their ancestral source population without any exogenous migrations after bronze age is what gave them their such godly facial features, while gallo-romance populations and slavs are heavily drifted and have additional west eurasian component that deviate from the original cluster of european ancestral component giving them weak and very mixed features.

theres a shit ton of difference, only if you took your time to read up on stuff like this, alot of genetic drifts, admixing event idb based ancestry that sets aside these people on the continent that also HEAVILY influences their physiognomy, germanic/scandanvians being the most faithfully derived from their ancestral source population without any exogenous migrations after bronze age is what gave them their such godly facial features, while gallo-romance populations and slavs are heavily drifted and have additional west eurasian component that deviate from the original cluster of european ancestral component giving them weak and very mixed features.
south korea, japan live better slavs and gayrman. You overrate nordicks, gayrmans as fuck.

Polish girls legitemetly for some reason LOVE getting railed over by some nasty paki, curry, nigger
if your skin is somewhat darker just come to Poland for free pussies.
russia too, poojeet 5'1 smv mog any russian in russia
i saw brown poopjeet yesterday with a russian whore in her 30s, and he was very short
Cope

curries are at the bottom, no one likes us. Stop lying

All women are whores and just replicas of one another, she's not surprised she's view farming

@Logic55 @AshamedVirgin34 We hate our Latina foids for betraying and constantly rejecting us now I believe Slavic men should hate their foids too for rejecting them. I despise Polish foids and they deserve the hate for betraying their own race too other then Latinas rejecting us. I pitty especially the Ukrainian men, they got ditched and betrayed badly, since if they were in relationships with them, after thier deaths they were completely fine and I think Latinas are becoming like Slavic foids, except Latinas are more interested in fucking thug maxxed Chads and Tyrone and other Chads
All races of women are the same

Let the gender war begin
Kendrick Lamar Reaction GIF by SZA