Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

French leftists that fight to bring in refugees now live in gated communities

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Can you imagine the jew loving, refugee loving white trash wants to fight with all their power to bring in refugees to Europe.

guess what these type of useless whites the do? They create gated communities to segregate themselves from the 3rd worlders. Everybody else must now deal with the shit they created.

I hope the refugees start robbing these trash, stab them, rape them. People who dont refugees should kick them out of their areas so that they are forced into areas with these whites.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIUU-g9eWIY&t=283s

Because they're richfag cunts who can retreat

Meanwhile, we can't & are forced to coexist with 80IQ Bamalians who contribute nothing to society

My City went from Mainly my own Ethnicity to Minority Ethnicity because we took in a shit ton of Muslim Refugees and yes Crime Rates went Up quite a lot + we actually have gangs now quite funny

My City went from Mainly my own Ethnicity to Minority Ethnicity because we took in a shit ton of Muslim Refugees and yes Crime Rates went Up quite a lot + we actually have gangs now quite funny
001 1

What is your opinion on NEETdom?
I wish I could NEET, but I can't so I have to wageslave

Hence, I value contributing members of society:

Minorities, especially men, spend a greater fraction of their workdays not working than do white non-Hispanics.

it's also been proven diversity leads to worse social-spending & allocating resources

Example:
Main qimg ba898b33d536f4f620b57eb81049f735

They wont let me sleep at night by blasting music late at night and I cant stand their retarded language everytime I go somewhere. Last time I had to wait 20 Minutes because this stupid Roach couldn't grasp the Idea of "We don't have it and it takes 2 Weeks until its here"
Jfl, sorry to hear that man

Somewhat relatable to me.

Yes, sure, our own people weren't the best to us, but at least they're more tolerable. That's what I always say, yet some here have a hard time grasping it.

Because they're richfag cunts who can retreat

Meanwhile, we can't & are forced to coexist with 80IQ Bamalians who contribute nothing to society
Do like Latinos immigrant gangs did to African Americans there in LA, Texas etc. Unleash constant high crime targeting them none stop and they will flee the area.

Jfl, sorry to hear that man

Somewhat relatable to me.

Yes, sure, our own people weren't the best to us, but at least they're more tolerable. That's what I always say, yet some here have a hard time grasping it.
Never had any love for my own kind since I'm a mix of German and Russian where the germans say I'm too Russian and the Russians say I'm too german. Though I prefer them over Roaches n all because at least my "own" kind usually behaves better

Do like Latinos immigrant gangs did to African Americans there in LA, Texas etc. Unleash constant high crime targeting them none stop and they will flee the area.
My City is basically separated, I live near the Train Station where every Sandwhorshiper lives while the Rich live on the Hill

Never had any love for my own kind since I'm a mix of German and Russian where the germans say I'm too Russian and the Russians say I'm too german. Though I prefer them over Roaches n all because at least my "own" kind usually behaves better
Isnt that a somewhat common "white" mix in Germany? That as well as Polish. When cumskin German men marry none German white women usually its Polish or Russian.

By the way wasnt Prussia like really mixed ? German men breeding Slavic foids?

Isnt that a somewhat common "white" mix in Germany? That as well as Polish. When cumskin German men marry none German white women usually its Polish or Russian.

You would think that its like accepted because its so common I fully agree but to Germans, you will never be a German and to Polish or Russians you will never be Russian or Polish though they accept you more funnily enough.

especially due to the recent stigma it has become worse again, also let me get this straight I am only Russian by Cultural Terms I have like 6% Russian and 90% German Ethnicity I am a Volga German to be specific

No need to put it in " because Slavs & Russians are White

And yeah I think it is.
Back then, race was much more defined than nowadays, and essentially Germanics & Slavs were more segregated back then.

I'm sure it did happen, but not to the extent to where everyone there would have been mixed.
Sorry to hear that mang, I just see you as another White/European. This kinda infighting & exclusion is pointless, since we as Whites have bigger issues.

But yeah, if it means living more comfortably yes ofc that's at least something.

Can you imagine the jew loving, refugee loving white trash wants to fight with all their power to bring in refugees to Europe.

guess what these type of useless whites the do? They create gated communities to segregate themselves from the 3rd worlders. Everybody else must now deal with the shit they created.

I hope the refugees start robbing these trash, stab them, rape them. People who dont refugees should kick them out of their areas so that they are forced into areas with these whites.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIUU-g9eWIY&t=283s

leftist are demonic leftism is a mental irrational mental illiness

And yeah I think it is.

Back then, race was much more defined than nowadays, and essentially Germanics & Slavs were more segregated back then.

I'm sure it did happen, but not to the extent to where everyone there would have been mixed.

Sorry to hear that mang, I just see you as another White/European. This kinda infighting & exclusion is pointless, since we as Whites have bigger issues.

But yeah, if it means living more comfortably yes ofc that's at least something.
I also hate this Infighting, especially in our circles. I would personally ascend with any European Girl since in the end we look similar, and we have similar customs and ideas. we just aren't just carbon copies

You would think that its like accepted because its so common I fully agree but to Germans, you will never be a German and to Polish or Russians you will never be Russian or Polish though they accept you more funnily enough.

especially due to the recent stigma it has become worse again, also let me get this straight I am only Russian by Cultural Terms I have like 6% Russian and 90% German Ethnicity I am a Volga German to be specific
Ah okay I know met many Volga Germans from Khazakstan, some went to Siberia etc.

So Russian say you are "German" but still accept you more easly regardless?

Why dont you just say your mum is Russian then they will accept you better.

By the way what happens to mullatos or Arab/German mix are they not accepted by Germans?

I also hate this Infighting, especially in our circles. I would personally ascend with any European Girl since in the end we look similar, and we have similar customs and ideas. we just aren't just carbon copies
Ye I agree

We need unity right now

Euro whaites are xenophobic/nationalistic towards each other, they not like Americanos where everybody is "white" or "black". Ukranians dont give a fuck about that shit when they killing ethnic Russians. Ethnic Germans didnt give a fuck about that shit when killing French. Rwanda genociders didnt give a fuck when killing other blacks. Japonese soldiers didnt give a fuck when killing chinks and raping koreans

That is all Americano stuff nobody gives a fuck about in the old world.

Prussian lands were "settled" by German MEN. Read again by German MEN. Unless they were gay they had to breed some sort of pussy. Either they "imported" a German foid or had no choice but to breed Slavs.

Prussian German has LOADS of Slavic influences. You think they got there by conincidance? Plus LOADS of Poles migrated for work to Nord Rhine Westfalia . Today their great great grandchildren are ALL married to Germans.

Ah okay I know met many Volga Germans from Khazakstan, some went to Siberia etc.

So Russian say you are "German" but still accept you more easly regardless?

Why dont you just say your mum is Russian then they will accept you better.

By the way what happens to mullatos or Arab/German mix are they not accepted by Germans?
Wont really change anything, They just tend to accept me more since I speak Russian with no Accent and I am Culturally speaking closer to them, Also Usually if Germans Mix with Arabs for example their Children themselves look more Arab, Act like one and are seen as one. Germans are actually quite Racist even the most liberals one saying "NO THEY ARE GERMAN"

Prussian lands were "settled" by German MEN. Read again by German MEN. Unless they were gay they had to breed some sort of pussy. Either they "imported" a German foid or had no choice but to breed Slavs.

Prussian German has LOADS of Slavic influences. You think they got there by conincidance? Plus LOADS of Poles migrated for work to Nord Rhine Westfalia . Today their great great grandchildren are ALL married to Germans.
Most Germans that claim to be from those regions do look like they are mixed with Slavic influence

Most Germans that claim to be from those regions do look like they are mixed with Slavic influence
Do South African whites look like they are mixed with negro and curry blood?

The daughter marries a German whose daughter again marries a German and on and on it goes.

Do South African whites look like they are mixed with negro and curry blood?

The daughter marries a German whose daughter again marries a German and on and on it goes.
From all those white South Africans I met those being like 3? they did not look mixed

From all those white South Africans I met those being like 3? they did not look mixed
And how do you think they became white?

The ship records and alot of immigration records can be seen by historians till today. Majority of immigrants to South Africa since the 1600's were white MEN , no women.

The men marry the mixed daughter of another white whose daughter does the same whose daughter does the same and on and on it goes.

You are confused because German men went to Russia and had to breed Russian women then their children only married each other, so they look very Russian till today.

And how do you think they became white?

The ship records and alot of immigration records can be seen by historians till today. Majority of immigrants to South Africa since the 1600's were white MEN , no women.

The men marry the mixed daughter of another white whose daughter does the same whose daughter does the same and on and on it goes.

You are confused because German men went to Russia and had to breed Russian women then their children only married each other, so they look very Russian till today.
South Africans have been Segregated between white and Black for almost the entire colonial regency

Also Volga Germans are usually a heavy mix between looking very german and Russian

As per usual. Leftists are unconsciously racepilled a lot of the time, they’re just super self-deluded

South Africans have been Segregated between white and Black for almost the entire colonial regency

Also Volga Germans are usually a heavy mix between looking very german and Russian
Dudde on 1 side there is the storm front , black power, Asian superior race version of history with all kinds of Aryan super human race, big dicked kanz of civilization and shieet from Egypt , super Changs from a superoir alien race etc. Then there there is the history you learn to do at university. That kind of history is based only on real evidence like immigration records, ship logs, bank records from hindreds of years ago or based on archeology.

Storm fonters shout of a pure Aryan Germanic super race or o pure Euro white South African. But history based on records shows a different story. I hope you understand better now.

Yeah these types are always happy to signal their virtue, so long as the costs are on other people.
Like when Texas bussed over people to the "Sancturary Cities!!!!1!" and then they started bitching. Soon as these fucker show up in Martha's Vinyard or the Hamptoons or whatever, suddenly it's the EBBBBILLLLE RIGHTIES who are to blame. Nah, they're just making sure your good on your promises fuckers.