Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL French Brad teaches french redneck to approach max

brutal no reply pill

You know French? No idea what they're saying, but the cold-approaching scene is brutal, as expected. His voice is a failo, too. It's over but he still mogs me.

You know French? No idea what they're saying, but the cold-approaching scene is brutal, as expected. His voice is a failo, too. It's over but he still mogs me.
Brad is giving lame advice or stuffs like "Wow rap is cool (even if I don't listen to rap lol), you can use it to approach foids and find common hobby", "you should remove glasses", "don't talk when you're out of breath" ... IT'S FUCKING OVER FOR THIS DUDE man.

Brad is giving lame advice or stuffs like "Wow rap is cool (even if I don't listen to rap lol), you can use it to approach foids and find common hobby", "you should remove glasses", "don't talk when you're out of breath" ... IT'S FUCKING OVER FOR THIS DUDE man.
He's right about the glasses and becoming at least slightly fit so he doesn't run out of breath after walking for 5 seconds, but other than that, it's typical PUA cope or grifting.