Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Freinds are leaving me behind

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
I've noticed lately that my friends don't wanna hang out as much or play games with me as much. One of my friends invited the group chat to hang out, but when I was the only one who agreed to (as the others were busy), he suddenly "had to babysit." I honestly think the're abandoning me because im sucha loser in life. While he has a girlfriend and a good job im still in university at 25, no gf, weirdo, ugly. Whats the point of life at this point?

Tbh, as you age, the gang won't be hanging out as much.

Couples will pair off

Ahhh, yeah, you sound just like me around March of last year when the lockdowns were going on. Brocel, they friend dumped you.

Your friends will get girlfriends, and you more likely than not won't. They will do shit with their personal holes, and might go on double dates. But you won't. As time goes on, men stop hanging out. That's not a personal thing your "friends" did to you, it's the nature of life itself.

If you can't keep up, you will be left behind. It's not like school, where the class went at the rhytm of the most retarded student. In real life, to each their own.

i remember literally as soon as the sexhaving started, you became toxic and untouchable if you weren't a part of it, and no, it didn't get any better later

Friends and foids are the biggest disappointments in my life

I've noticed lately that my friends don't wanna hang out as much or play games with me as much. One of my friends invited the group chat to hang out, but when I was the only one who agreed to (as the others were busy), he suddenly "had to babysit." I honestly think the're abandoning me because im sucha loser in life. While he has a girlfriend and a good job im still in university at 25, no gf, weirdo, ugly. Whats the point of life at this point?
Who cares. If you get a STEM degree it's worth it.

In 2021 friends are fucking worthless, globalization has made even keeping your familiar bonds something optional, only waste your time locationmaxxing and chatting with females, maximizing your chances of ascension is the only thing that matters in this world :blackpill::smonk:

Normies drag me down. I was the third wheel and eventually left in the dust. Some betray and gang up on you or the ‘life goes on‘ sort of thing.

Find out later in life that frens are transitory and not to take them seriously.

Money allows you the freedom from that time wasting clown nonsense. Now they’re the ones having problems with early death, suicide, jail, bankruptcy and divorce.

Last edited:
I don’t have friends, feels nice because I won’t be mogged constantly by them but maybe that’s just me coping.

Befriend the other outcasts and have incel friends.

You'll still be gaming as you're approaching 30.

In 2021 friends are fucking worthless, globalization has made even keeping your familiar bonds something optional, only waste your time locationmaxxing and chatting with females, maximizing your chances of ascension is the only thing that matters in this world :blackpill::smonk:
Locationmaxxing is my only chance. Plus it helps leaving bad memories behind to start fresh.

Locationmaxxing is my only chance. Plus it helps leaving bad memories behind to start fresh.

Modern males live to either enjoy life as a chad/locationmaxx/or weebmaxx by going to japan and becoming a mindless coomsumer

These are all your paths as a male in 2021 :feelsstudy:

I didnt have friends in years.
Fuck all of that bullshit.
There are no friends for sub5 man.

I don't make friends, especially with females, because I get to attached so when they inevitably leave, it leaves me hollow feeling and I edge farther back into the shadows so I just keep myself busy with my online DND group that can't leave me lest they lose such a good DM :feelsthink:

i made a thread months ago about how having friends as an incel is a waste of time WHY DOES NO ONE LISTEN
I've noticed lately that my friends don't wanna hang out as much or play games with me as much. One of my friends invited the group chat to hang out, but when I was the only one who agreed to (as the others were busy), he suddenly "had to babysit." I honestly think the're abandoning me because im sucha loser in life. While he has a girlfriend and a good job im still in university at 25, no gf, weirdo, ugly. Whats the point of life at this poihttps://incels.is/threads/all-you-guys-need-to-take-the-friendless-pill.306110/

Seriously, try to never get attached to people, because you'll have to get disappointed all the fucking time. I used to enjoy talking to this one guy that i've known for years only to be ghosted, and I've tried getting in touch multiple times but to no avail:fuk: (actually you know what, I'll confront him about it and call him out)
High iq

how?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back