Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Freind added his girlfriend to our band

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
I'm in a band my freind Plays drums I Play guitar and my other freind plays bass he added his girlfriend to our group and the bitch can't Play keyboard to save her life and he swears she's good she's ruined it for me and I wanna quit the band that I started jfl I can't kick her out because then I'd cause tension with my freind who's like a brother to me but yeah I might quit jfl

You should start a band no foid would join. Like call it "Incel Orchestra" and sing blackpilled stuff

Basically that’s what always happens. A group of guys had a great thing going and then one of them wants to bring a foid in and it ruins everything. Chances are she’ll probably start stirring up drama

Your band is over, leave ASAP unless you want to see it all crumble down

Your band is over, leave ASAP unless you want to see it all crumble down
Yup. That or kill the whore in secrecy, let your friend mourn, then come back and make good music him.

It’s like the beatles with yoko ono. Your band is fucked

just leave the "band" I don't see the issue? or just continue playing ignoring her bc she's probably only there as a jester anyway

Over for bandcels