Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity freeloading kween breaks bf's laptop

• Thread starter MountainGorilla
  • Start date
MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
Post image

females consider not helping out with laundry and housework as "abuse".
Jfl this is why I laugh when I see a news story of some whore getting beaten to death by her boyfriend

Jfl this is why I laugh when I see a news story of some whore getting beaten to death by her boyfriend
she literally sits on her ass all day

Bro this is female dating strategy, if breaking personal property is a female dating strategy, THEY DO LIVE ON TUTORIAL MODE

You ever notice how they think them not working but doing chores as equal? And even then they try and shame cucks into doing half.

And you know if it's the other way around he'd be behind bars right now.

jfl she only does laundry while her bf pays bills, she broke his laptop and think its wrong decision to pay for it. fugging women! shes as useless as she can! what house chores are there?!? id rather do the chores myself than pay other 50% of the rent/bills

Like housewifing in 2020 takes 40 hr a week. Lets be real. Don't think miss tantrum is exactly pounding corn flour in a hollow stump. That would be a better use of energy than dystruction of property.

I thought it said "speedloaders kween breaks bf's laptop" at first

Like housewifing in 2020 takes 40 hr a week. Lets be real. Don't think miss tantrum is exactly pounding corn flour in a hollow stump. That would be a better use of energy than dystruction of property.

she could do it like 7h a week. rest of that watch netflix. Lmao! hate women! she lives for free! WHAT ARE MEN THINKING!? giving up pride for puzzy

BTW, the major house chores are :
- making food (could take really quick if you buy the proper food and make simple meals)
- buying food (could take quick)
- laundry
- main cleaning without attention to details

how many hours that will take weekly! not many

he does almost everything for her but she cant do her bit for the relationship. I cant even explain how much I hate toilets

They literally can stand if you just sit peacefully going about your usual business. They NEED to make you angry or upset, because its their way to communicate. They absolutely need to bend you to work for them, otherwise they'll just dump you and find another slave. Of course the bitch wouldn't post on reddit if that poor guy just punched her in the jaw just like some cunt she really is. She'd call the cops.

She is nothing but a worthless entitled piece of shit

Female dating strategy: find a guy and make him suffer just because you're grrl

she literally sits on her ass all day
The fact that she doesn't have to pay a single bill is cucked. I expected better from an aussie. That guy is a betabux faggot for paying off her college debts while she brings next to nothing to the table other than some light cleaning and cooking (basic human functions he could just do himself) and letting her destroy his possessions that he paid for like a fucking toddler with severe autism. Playing vidya is better than listening to a whining entitled bitch, who would've thought?

JFL at her whining about doing chores when she doesn't even have a job jfl. I could understand being upset if they both worked and he did 0 chores but she literally sits around the house all day. Whats even more pathetic is that I do pretty much everything she does (especially when I am not living with my parents, then I do all of it) while also working or going to uni.
She is nothing but a worthless entitled piece of shit

If he didn't beat the shit out of her for that, he's a cuck.

"our" new place, that "we" just got. But he works and pays for everything and she only "works" on HER "business ideas" and even has the nerve to whimsically break his property, basically taking away his only way to relax and wear off all the accumulated stress, like "why not if you're stupid entitled cunt anyway?" How can you not hate women? Just how do you manage to stay so calm and placid in front of them? You dare asking why men have shorter lives than women, seriously? Because while men work to pay for shit, "their" women "work" to slowly kill them.

Last edited:
He’s Australian

:waitwhat: Hmmm.....

This is literally how a child under 13 years old thinks