Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Freedommaxximg

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
I have decided to escape from society. Fuck society .I'm a true rebel. I don't believe in rules. I reject material things. I'm not going to waste my life force being some greedy narcissists slave. I'm not going to cough up all my money and give it to some greedy ass boomer piece of shit land lord, just to live in a moldy box. I'm not a fucking pay pig. I don't have a financial domination fetish. I don't crave material things. I'm not a fucking consumer. I am no longer subject to societies laws. There ain't no laws in the woods. I am free. I don't have geotagging, or GPS enabled on my phone. I'm so deep in the woods, the pigs couldn't find me if they tried. I could go in the lam out here. I will live a shamanistic lifestyle in the woods with the forest spirits. I'm living like a real Taino. @MarquisDeSade is doing the right thing by living a spiritual life in the woods.
My mind, body, and spirit are free!

IMG 20230906 161615868

IMG 20230906 161626659

IMG 20230906 161550392

@idfklma you must really be a fed if your the first person in my thread. Fuck the police

@idfklma get your snitch ass the fuck out of my thread.

Good luck, good luck not losing it without women or ppl

Good luck, good luck not losing it without women or ppl
Do you think I'd forfeit my freedom just for some fucking used up pussy? You must be some feminist from Reddit.

im a free soul made to wonder all the world

I have decided to escape from society. Fuck society .I'm a true rebel. I don't believe in rules. I reject material things. I'm not going to waste my life force being some greedy narcissists slave. I'm not going to cough up all my money and give it to some greedy ass boomer piece of shit land lord, just to live in a moldy box. I'm not a fucking pay pig. I don't have a financial domination fetish. I don't crave material things. I'm not a fucking consumer. I am no longer subject to societies laws. There ain't no laws in the woods. I am free. I don't have geotagging, or GPS enabled on my phone. I'm so deep in the woods, the pigs couldn't find me if they tried. I could go in the lam out here. I will live a shamanistic lifestyle in the woods with the forest spirits. I'm living like a real Taino. @MarquisDeSade is doing the right thing by living a spiritual life in the woods.
My mind, body, and spirit are free!

View attachment 867811
whos camp is that

Now freedommaxxer, make a farm. You won't, you dirty hunter gathering folk.

Now freedommaxxer, make a farm. You won't, you dirty hunter gathering folk.
I mog you ,whitecel. I've been farming for over 15 years. I know all about horticulture. I know all kinds of advanced farming techniques. I even know how to raise livestock. I got a flock of chickens. I also have an Isopod and Dubai roach breeding operation.

I mog you ,whitecel. I've been farming for over 15 years. I know all about horticulture. I know all kinds of advanced farming techniques. I even know how to raise livestock. I got a flock of chickens. I also have an Isopod and Dubai roach breeding operation.
Good luck, I have secretly posioned your flock of roaches by putting corn syrup into the air and molesting my own factory workers to brainwash them into hosting illegal roach fighting clubs in order to decrease the population, along with this I have managed to posion the soil by shitting toxic gas so hot that I have managed to make many droughts throughout Africa, Europe, North and South America. I have rose Ghingis Khan himself from the dead and make him conquer the entirety of Asia, wiping 90% of the population with his horseback archers.

You're out numbered OP, do you really think you can save yourself from me in your remote operations in the wild as I have thousands of search parties hunting you down with horseback archers and UAV drones patrolling the forests?

Good luck, I have secretly posioned your flock of roaches by putting corn syrup into the air and molesting my own factory workers to brainwash them into hosting illegal roach fighting clubs in order to decrease the population, along with this I have managed to posion the soil by shitting toxic gas so hot that I have managed to make many droughts throughout Africa, Europe, North and South America. I have rose Ghingis Khan himself from the dead and make him conquer the entirety of Asia, wiping 90% of the population with his horseback archers.

You're out numbered OP, do you really think you can save yourself from me in your remote operations in the wild as I have thousands of search parties hunting you down with horseback archers and UAV drones patrolling the forests?
fuck the fed and fuck ur whole operation hope they get burned to death

Gigabased. I hope you won't give up. If you live in a warm country then you'll be fine, otherwise brace yourself for the upcoming winter.

And I know permaculture, you stupid kid.

Gigabased. I hope you won't give up. If you live in a warm country then you'll be fine, otherwise brace yourself for the upcoming winter.
I bought all kinds of winter coats and shit

Nice tent, i should buy one in case i end up homeless in the future.

Based, very happy to hear that.

Can you still get weed at least?

Ritualship in perfect conditions, undisturbed as well.

Hope it goes well for ya wishing the best

why not just NEETmaxx via autism bux.

How will you survive?
I'm gonna plant some kale. I'll ride my bicycle to Walmart and buy some supplies for now. I'm water fasting, so I don't need a lot of food.

so you are actually going to live in the woods?

As long as I can. I want to form a commune in the woods and do this for the rest of my life.
We should have bets on how long it lasts here. Will you be posting updates or this off the grid?

Based Ted K maxxing

OMEGAMOGS ME

Good luck and Godspeed brother