Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Freedom of speech doesn't exist! (for ugly men)

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Incel sites are getting taken down, administrators are getting doxxed,
Users get visited by feds.
Basically ugly males have no rights like the rest of the population.
Foids can say whatever they want and wish death on men and they get applauded for that.
Fucking feminism is seen as something good even tho the 3rd wave feminism is basically extremely hateful against men especially if they are ugly.
Ofc they don't hate the chads because they are superior and foids can't trick their biology.
Whenever people claim that freedom of speech exists and that their are democratic countries I start laughing.
These people are severly deluded because it doesn't apply to them.

Yeah, and it's only going to get worse with all the draconian practices and beliefs held by the elite and supported by the majority.

The BP isnt going anywhere. The number of incels will only continue to grow.

Great example of this is mainstream media, female superheroes now are butchy feminist lesbians but males are still gymaxxed steroid Chads. Leftist gynocracy worships toxic masculinity Chads.

How dare you mention this???? Those inklers obviously have high potential for violence and terrorism, it's completely justified. Consider taking a shower and going outside, inkler. Misogyny isn't going to get you laid TeeHee.:foidSoy:
6cb

but males are still gymaxxed steroid Chads
Shang-Chi is a buff ricecel tbh
He gets 0 pussy in the movie when basically every other white Marvel hero does.

Shang-Chi is a buff ricecel tbh
He gets 0 pussy in the movie when basically every other white Marvel hero does.
I didn't watched it, weird for a superhero to not have a love interest. Asians become tokens in Hollywood movies to farm huge Asian market.

I didn't watched it, weird for a superhero to not have a love interest. Asians become tokens in Hollywood movies to farm huge Asian market.
Me neither, I'm just remembering SlayerSlayer's threads.
It did well in Asia but it didn't get to the mainland China due to numerous controversies, so that defeats the whole purpose, I guess.
They'll probably make him gay just because he's the token Asian, it's a classic safe move, Asian men aren't seen as heterosexual. He will never do big in box office and he will never reach China, so it's not a big loss.