Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Freedom of speech doesn't actually exist anywhere

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Telling people "say it but as soon as you say it I'll reduce you to a jailcell" is pretty much banning freedom of speech

These punishments for incitement of violence proves this

The police aren't dumb; it's been long enough I'm sure they're educated on how morals don't exist in the world but they're working towards a deceitful, passionate but limiting beliefs society; where people force down other people's throats whatever they believe.

There are a lot of things society acts as if they exist when they absolutely don't:

- morals
-equality
-justice
-freedom of speech
-democracy
-etc.

A democracy simply doesn't exist because people are shaped by what they're exposed to and a lot of the times today people are exposed to extreme liberal advertisement from schools etc. and on the internet it's alt right.

I don't like using these statements like the left will always be my side because they're not easily convinced or so they're not supposed to be: it would be valid if someone brought up people in the left act no different than people on the right these days. There's no discussion all they do is pass on the baton for someone else to discuss issues when they struggle.

It's ridiculous to act like freedom of speech exists like wtf? It's like you're allowed to say Hitler's evil in Nazi Germany but as soon as you say it you'll get gassed along with the jews; so you basically can say it but they make you vanish or ruin your life afterwards.

That's why I don't have freedom of speech a lot of times; very often there's a consequence or punishment lined up, honesty is a privilege today because some people can say it and most importantly get away with saying it; there are a lot of morals that require you to get away this way. Random acts of kindness for example, you need to be good-looking and smart in order to perform them, you can't label that a "moral baseline" as if that's "one of the traits of a good person/genuine person (etc.)"

The problem isn't what people can get away with doing; it's what people can't get away with doing to achieve success free from any moral restrictions

A049DAF1 57D7 4392 9494 F9933BB21C3B