Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Freedom lovers GTFIH

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
I know this is a MGTOW channel, but this is not about MGTOW, it's about the nightmarish turn Western countries are taking these days. It's a great compendium, please watch and share.

Berneydidnotread

I like freedom (except women's freedom), I'll watch this later. Thank you for the suggestion.

I like freedom (except women's freedom)

I actually like women's freedom too. In fact, women should have the right to prostitute themselves and organize in brothels to do so.

Since in most countries that's illegal, I'm therefore more favorable to women's freedom than most people are.

Last edited:
Not sure if should watch

Yeah, the future maybe dark.

I actually like women's freedom too. In fact, women should have the right to prostitute themselves and organize in brothels to do so.

Since in most countries that's illegal, I'm therefore more favorable to women's freedom than most people are.
No. They shouldn't have that right. Women should be the property of their fathers and after he finds a man for her, she should be the property of her husband. Evil hypergamous whores don't deserve freedom or rights.

No. They shouldn't have that right. Women should be the property of their fathers and after he finds a man for her, she should be the property of her husband. Evil hypergamous whores don't deserve freedom or rights.
Are you willing to fight for this, though ?

Because Chad and White knights will definitely fight to protect females' rights, and they represent a very significant fraction of the male population (at least 20% if the 80/20 rule stands).

and there's a lot of colors (colours), i don't even need to wash the blood
Wow. Isn’t that such a good convenience for you? The circus is definitely an accommodating place.

oh looks like some little girl left her chair whiteout her mommy, she's without surveillance now, i have work to do
I see, bro. Enjoy the performance as much as she will enjoy it.