Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Freedom lmao. A world of fucking liars and cunts.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Democracy! Freedom!

Forcing kids from a young age to spend most of their days at school, sitting still learning useless shit that everybody knows is useless. Only to prepare them for a lifetime of waking up early in the morning so they can come home late in the evening after doing pointless boring shit all day.

This reality is worse than fucking fascism. At least in fascism everybody knows they're under the fucking boot. Now we live in a fucking liar's world, a world where everybody fucking pretends. A world of slavery disguised as freedom.

Fuck, I hate human beings.

We live in the matrix

Yeah the dishonesty is pretty bad, but a lot of that comes from people simply choosing to lie to themselves, they lie about fucking everything to keep themselves sane.

Maybe you understand now, why we commies call everything fascism. :feelshaha::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
jk

IMG_5006.jpg

Could use more fascist aesthetic tbh.

Last edited:
Wageslaving is fucking dogshit. Literally. Retarded colleagues, retarded boss, retarded commute, and when you get home the only one who greets you is the spider on your ceiling

Men in earlier times had to work hard, too, but at least they could do with foids what they wanted . Fuck this shit, I want to travel back to past.

You can't have freedom and democracy. Democracy is just a tyranny of the majority

we live in a fucking liar's world, a world where everybody fucking pretends. A world of slavery disguised as freedom.

Fuck, I hate human beings.

Yeah the dishonesty is pretty bad, but a lot of that comes from people simply choosing to lie to themselves, they lie about fucking everything to keep themselves sane.

The root problem is that its a perpetuated cycle, they were raised to think the way they think, until someone breaks the cycle it won't stop, and the people who break the cycle are ironically left so bitter that they don't want to participate in society, they don't want wives, or children, etc, they just want to stop playing the game of lies

I'm here to spread freedom and democracy for all.

Wageslaving is fucking dogshit. Literally. Retarded colleagues, retarded boss, retarded commute, and when you get home the only one who greets you is the spider on your ceiling

Men in earlier times had to work hard, too, but at least they could do with foids what they wanted . Fuck this shit, I want to travel back to past.
men of the past also had tight bonds with other villagers. tbh friends would be enough for me, i'd prob still be incel in the olden days but at least i'd have male friends that respected me.

you would be sitting at home masturbating if you weren't doing anything else

I remember an episode in cowboy bebop where a group of terrorist wanted to spread a virus to become all humans in gorillas. If you think about it having intelligence/self awareness is a punishment.

Democracy is a myth created to keep cattle (normies) at bay so they won't riot about zionist who control the world.

At least people subjugated to dictatorships have no illusions about their situation.