Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Free Will"

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
Free will is an impossibility. Since the universe is infinite, there will be an infinite amount of higher beings in a chain-hierarchy, influencing downwards, like handlers, to get the results that suit their own group/species (in order to get the results that the influencers above them requires, yaddayadda..), the same way we steer animals by herding them in farms. But more complicated.

The Adjustment Bureau, Devs, Loki Time Variance Authority etc.

I believe we, the earth humans, are so incredibly few in number compared to the species that rules us, whoever they are, we´re probably only like 0,0034% of THEIR population. So every human, probably even has a group responsible for them, like 5-10-20 individuals of this higher god like species. And that species in turn has the same system above them. There´s always a bigger fish. The influences we have over US, probably make us influence others below us in our vicinity without us even knowing it. In my case it must be my influence on people on this forum. Whats to say its only 1 on 1 handler influence?

I cant remember what movie that scene is from, but in a scene of a movie, they made a guy see the number 55 on street signs, newspapers handed to him, on car plates, hearing people say it as he passed them by etc throughout the day, in order for him to make the subconscious choice of 55 when he placed a bet or something on nr 55 in a race, which was set up to win, in order for him to get the money for a predetermined reason. The old phrase:Its not your fault if you are born poor, but it IS your fault if you die poor, is therefore faulty.

The universe is not infinite

The old saying also: ordained by god, every king in history, like the tsar of russia, kaiser of germany, khans of mongolia, probably received orders from Grey like aliens. Speaking only through them. Pharaos of egypt etc also.

The universe is not infinite
ofc it is stupid. I have compiled like 100 differenct proofs/evidence of the flat earth and how it is technology handled by an outside species. Truman show, hunger games, video of ships cruising along the dome making ripples etc. You´re telling me that is a natural formation like a tree?

All wars are therefore civil wars. All creatures of the universe are both kings and slaves at the same time. Theres always someone below you and always someone above you.

I believe there's always someone smarter (super-intelligent lifeform) pulling the strings of all people to carry out His plan.
In my case that's a Christian God, YHWH,

I believe there's always someone smarter (super-intelligent lifeform) pulling the strings of all people to carry out His plan.
In my case that's a Christian God, YHWH,
i believe i am being punished for not following the script (entirely) though. I probably have a little bit more free will than others, because i know for a fact that i am being harassed. Im a bit like loki in the show. He gets punished for veering off his script-life path. I guess this is true for all so called autists. Normal NT people are in essence no different from cows though, its only a difference of degree.

Last edited:
Loki gets punished for veering off his script-life path. I guess this is true for all so called autists. Normal NT people are in essence no different from cows though, its only a difference of degree.
Not sure about autism, but yeah, NPCs are indeed more of a spiritual cattle.

Not sure about autism, but yeah, NPCs are indeed more of a spiritual cattle.
they even say directly in the show to loki: your brain is too strong to be mindcontrolled

they even say directly in the show to loki: your brain is too strong to be mindcontrolled
I didn't watch the show and I talk to you about how I see the Free Will question IRL.

All actors like ethan hawke, chris hemsworth, brad pitt, daniel radclife etc were SELECTED/born into their roles (AS actors). Same with musicians. The reason they were picked wasnt merely skill on their part.

you have pseudo free will. one is limited by his genetics and environment.

Free will is an impossibility.
This much you got right. The rest of the post is pure schizo.

Predetermination and "Free Will" are both fake.

Things happen more-or-less at random, due to the randomness of quantum fluctuations.

Just like it happens with genetic mutations:
-- It is impossible to predict them (no determinism)
-- it is also silly to say an organism "willed" the mutations it's suffered.

Humans can't "will" what they do anymore than a single-celled organism can "will" having dinosaurs for its descendants.

The things we do are chemistry, brownian motion, quantum randomness etc. -- weird and random stuff beyond any "will".

If there exists ANY will, it's only God's will, and no other.

If there exists ANY will, it's only God's will, and no other.
Except there is no god. How can anyone create the universe if it takes a universe to exist in to even be able to do acts in the first place. Someone cant live in nothing. The world always existed and always will. You can only claim the existance of something you know to be/fairly sure to be true because of first hand evidence. Photos & videos can lie, but firsthand experience through your own eyes is the closest to the truth we can ever hope to get. I know the phone in front of me exist because i can see it & touch it. Ive never seen an... anaconda with my own eyes, whats to say all the videos of them online is just as fake as the anaconda movies? You cant take anything on mere faith/video evidence. Only fools just believe.

I only "believe" (know fairly certain) in what i can both see and touch. Believers are gullible and easily fooled. Oh, and the things i said about "flat earth", lemme rephrase it, the fact that i exist, and move around in an area larger than.. nothingness, means the opposite has to be true, infinite plane. Or do people here seriously believe the world has invisible wall borders like some fucking video game?

Last edited:
Lack of free will is an NPC trait

I more or less believe in determinism

Lack of free will is an NPC trait
its just a difference of degree. We all have a mix of free will and not free will. Mostly not, all of us. In an infinite world, how can you even have the slightest degree of free will logically speaking? I dont think you guys here grasp the word INFINITE. Its as scary as the concepr of exponential growth

Only fools just believe.
Dude, you seem to believe rather strongly in god(s) non-existence, are you a fool as well?

Moreover, just relax, breathe and read calmly. You seem to have not read carefully what I wrote (and you quoted).

Theological arguments (pro and against) have all been made since the dawn of time, there is scarcely anything new to add to the debate.

You're free to believe either side or to remain undecided. Just relax. Breathe.

Dude, you seem to believe rather strongly in god(s) non-existence, are you a fool as well?
what people call gods are just higher beings. Like humans being gods compared to chimpanzees.

It's all a simulation, everything is pre planned

Moreover, just relax, breathe and read calmly. You seem to have not read carefully what I wrote (and you quoted).

Theological arguments (pro and against) have all been made since the dawn of time, there is scarcely anything new to add to the debate.

You're free to believe either side or to remain undecided. Just relax. Breathe.
your picture is repulsing , truly you either have a good halo or its over

your picture is repulsing , truly you either have a good halo or its over

I am repulsive, it is just fitting my AVI is repulsive as well.

Be glad if you were born handsome, attractive, and not repulsive at all.

ofc it is stupid. I have compiled like 100 differenct proofs/evidence of the flat earth and how it is technology handled by an outside species. Truman show, hunger games, video of ships cruising along the dome making ripples etc. You´re telling me that is a natural formation like a tree?
The Universe is not infinite

Free will is non-sense but you're looking in the wrong direction, you're blaming the big but the reality is small, probably even smaller than quarks.