Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FREE TRAINING FOR WOMEN

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
Screenshot 2019 01 23 11 01 00
Found this on indeed. Meanwhile, a manlet poorcel faggot like me who will actually do the work and not just suck the teachers dick in order to go to school, will have to spend thousands of dollars and spend years of my life in school. These bitches dont even need jobs or skills ffs.

How (un)tall are you?

:feelsree: FUCK YOU FOIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously want to fart in a stupid holes face right about now!

Just tell them you identify as one. Or some shit. Use the degenerate society to your advantage and pose as a tranny. If they refuse you, they’re pretty much fucked.

That´s outrageous. I wish you could get hired regardless so you would see roasties frying themselves with the electric plug. :feelsautistic:

Sounds sketchy af lol

Women get everything handed to them on a silver platter and still demand more. Then they pretend that they dont deserve all the hate they get and call you inkel as a substitute for any rational response.

I dislike women but I dislike men who give women free shit just because of their genitals even more.

Just tell them you identify as one. Or some shit. Use the degenerate society to your advantage and pose as a tranny. If they refuse you, they’re pretty much fucked.
:feelskek::feelskek:

Requirement

Give bj