Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Free tarot reading

Would you like a free reading?

• Total voters
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
Download 42

I'll be doing free tarot reading for a few curious incels

Attachments

• download (42).jpeg
    download (42).jpeg
    17.2 KB · Views: 22
I'll be using the Marseille Deck

I already know that its over for me.

@PointOfNoReturn Please ask me a question.

The first card I draw is the 6 of wands

The next card I pull is the reney d'epee reversed

I want a reading with the following question:

Will I be important?

Second draw
Queen Of Swords reversed

Download 43

The next card I draw is the 8 of wands reversed

Download 45

I draw the Cavalier De Deniers

Download 46

I draw the 2 of wands reversed

The final card I draw is the 9 of cups

Download 47

Upright 6 of Wands Tarot Love Meaning​

If you’re single, the 6 of Wands tarot love meaning signals that success is coming your way. It may be that others find you especially attractive right now. If you’ve been searching for someone, they may be more receptive to you than usual. All it takes is you making your approach. If you’re in a relationship, and you’ve been working together towards something, like moving in together after a long distance relationship, or buying a home, these goals are likely to come into fruition. The future between you seems bright, and can bring the two of you much joy.

II. The reversed meaning of Reine D’épée Tarot

reversed meaning of Reine D'épée Tarot

The reversed Reine D’épée Tarot means that you may be thinking more with your heart than with your head. You may be emotionally involved in a particular problem, and this may distort your perception of the actual situation. You need to use your brain a little better to understand what is really going on and interpret the signals more accurately. Let’s consider the situation objectively because it will give you a better idea of the situation and help you evaluate what you need to do next.

Likewise, this card means that relationships hinder your originally lucid vision. You need to refocus on your goals to get back on the right track, but you hesitate because of the risk of disrupting the balance and harmony of your relationships with others. At the end of this period, you will need to be more determined, confident and firm to succeed. Clear vision and analysis, a sense of common sense about options and ideas for the future, and careful consideration, but not necessarily deciding at the moment, are essential at this time.

On the other hand, the reversed Reine D’épée Tarot can become indifferent, bitter, cruel and naughty, especially if she has absolutely no emotions or compassion towards others. In her mission to go to the end of a problem, she knocked many others out of the game and beats her surroundings. She isolates herself from others and can then be considered shortsighted, intolerant and unpleasant. You may reflect the same image as her.

Tarot Love Meaning - Reversed Queen of Swords​

A reversed Queen of Swords is someone who is bitter, manipulative, overly critical and can be downright cruel. This person can represent you our your partner at this particular time, or alternatively, someone outside of the relationship that is attempting to interfere. Sometimes, this person’s nastiness can be the result of trauma, and because of this, if your partner is demonstrating these traits, it can sometimes be the result of unresolved trauma that is coming to the surface. If you are single, there can be the chance that you have just gone through a break up, one that has left you feeling vengeful and unforgiving. These beliefs can be toxic; learn to use your experiences to overcome them, instead of being consumed by them.

Upright Page of Cups Tarot Love Meaning​

The person represented by the Page of Cups tarot love meaning is someone who is intuitive, creative and emotional. They can often have an innocent and naive quality, regardless of their actual age. If this card doesn’t point to a person in your life right now, happy surprises could be in store for you. If you’re already in a relationship, you may be looking at it with fresh eyes, a sense of wonder and awe, and a newfound appreciation for the parts of your partner that you haven’t seen before. If you’re single, your approach to love can be one of childlike fascination. Everything about romance and potential partners can feel delightfully novel to you.

Reversed 8 of Wands Tarot Love Meaning​

Misunderstandings may play a strong role now, with the reversed 8 of Wands tarot love meaning. Regardless of whether you’re single or attached, make sure to think carefully about what you say or do. If you are tempted to do something, anything - instead of waiting, you may want to reconsider. Instead of pushing forward, you may be better off giving the other person time, or at least making plans. If you’re attached, life may be hectic at this moment, making it easier for communication to get lost or confused between you and your partner. Give your lover the benefit of the doubt as the two of you go through this period, and make sure to continue communicating.

Tarot Love Meaning - Upright Knight of Pentacles​

The Knight of Pentacles is hardworking and diligent. He is patient, reliable and steady, though sometimes deeply absorbed in his work. They prefer not to take risks in love, as well as elsewhere in their lives. It is difficult to get this person to change their minds; which means they can be stubborn, but also a very trustworthy and dedicated partner. The Knight of Pentacles tarot love meaning can also suggest a relationship that is deep and reliable, but not very exciting. If you’re at a point where you would like commitment, stability and security in your love life, this card can be a welcome sight. It indicates a partnership in which both of you will be working towards your long term goals together.

Reversed 2 of Wands Tarot Love Meaning​

Sometimes, regardless of one’s plans for the future, things don’t fall into place. Now may not be the best time to push your romantic goals forward. Love takes time to happen, and you may have to be more patient than usual. It is best to use this time to really consider what it is you want from your love life, and figure out a clear path to achieve it. The 2 of Wands is a card of planning, setting expectations and charting a path forward, and the best laid plans are ones that start from a clear vision. The 2 of Wands love tarot meaning can also signal you may be experiencing some hesitancy when it comes to your romantic interests.

Upright Nine of Cups Meaning​

After a long journey, the Nine of Cups symbolizes the finding of self-satisfaction. The emotional journey of the cups is starting to come to a close after the volatile ups and downs you faced in the earlier numbers of this suit. You have struggled to find purpose and joy after loss, you have tasted the different things that life offers, and you have left comfort in order to find greater heights. Here, you have found them, and you are indulging yourself as you celebrate this new stage of your life.

When we look at the Nine of Cups, it can initially seem like one of the most pleasant cards that may appear during a reading. This is also referred as the wish card, which means that the things that you desire for, or your most perfect dream is bound to happen. The Nine of Cups is normally associated with extreme happiness and satisfaction.

The Nine of Cups is normally associated with extreme happiness and satisfaction.
With regards to your work, there is a good change that something wonderful will happen in your workplace. It is time for you to push on your stalled project or if you have a something that you desire greatly, there is a possibility that you will finally achieve it. It also holds a positive meaning when it comes to love. Your romantic relationship with someone is destined to reach a new level. In case you are still single, this is the time to socialize with new people.

In terms of finances, the Nine of Cups is also a positive messenger. It can mean that the financial state that you are hoping for will soon be achieved. In your health, the test that you have to undergo will lead to positive result. The good energy that you are receiving at the moment should be used to improve your health habits.

Upright 9 of Cups Tarot Love Meaning​

Appreciate what you have when the 9 of Cups appears in a love tarot reading. Wishes here are meant to come true, and it is best to look forwards to the future with gratitude. There is much to celebrate, and if you’re single, love can be found at parties and other happy gatherings. Go and enjoy yourself; now is not the time to be calculating or strategizing about your goals, but instead simply have fun. Lightheartedness can draw others to you. If you’re in a relationship, you’ll find that your love life will feel more cheerful and sweet. This can be a great moment to feel closer with your partner.

I just did a 7 card spread for you

The valet de coups, the cavalier de deniers, and the 9 of cups are interesting

You are the valet de coupes, and the cavalier de deniers