Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Free Steam Gift Cards

to all users here, i will only be gifting @Spongebozz @Mecoja @Kamikaze , because of eligibillity rule, so yea stop asking jfl

to all users here, i will only be gifting @Spongebozz @Mecoja @Kamikaze , so yea stop asking jfl
Nigger

to all users here, i will only be gifting @Spongebozz @Mecoja @Kamikaze , because of eligibillity rule, so yea stop asking jfl
Don't fugging rope dude. and if you do: at least blow this money on whores and cocaine.

I'm giving away money, I have like $5k rn. Add me on steam (lama_bet), if it works that is, international transaction is a pain in the ass.
Don't kill yourself, also can I have some steambuxx?

Dont rope bro. We all know we will never have foids, but maybe something other will improve your life, maybe you will find peace. Suicide is too drastic, there is no going back.

Dont rope bro. We all know we will never have foids, but maybe something other will improve your life, maybe you will find peace. Suicide is too drastic, there is no going back.
i dont rope cuz of foids, i rope cuz of something else

Can I have some please mang

I don't want your money nigga, I want you to live enduring the HATE like the rest of us

I miss you bro @BataviaCel
I wish I was here before you roped.

See you on the other side boyo