Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Free Steam Gift Cards

BataviaCel

BataviaCel

NaNO2maxxed
★★★★★
I'm giving away money, I have like $5k rn. Add me on steam (lama_bet), if it works that is, international transaction is a pain in the ass.

Where is the catch

none, i dont need this shit anymore, serious
What does your account look like ? When i look for your name on Steam it only shows some indonesian Foid

sent you a request
You must be friends with a user for at least 3 days before you can send them a digital gift card and you can not use funds already present in your Steam Wallet to purchase the gift card.

lol, ill send it later ig jfl

You must be friends with a user for at least 3 days before you can send them a digital gift card and you can not use funds already present in your Steam Wallet to purchase the gift card.

lol, ill send it later ig jfl
So is it possible to send the balance you already have after 3 days or does it only work wirth new gift cards ?

So is it possible to send the balance you already have after 3 days or does it only work wirth new gift cards ?
no you have to be freindss for at least 3 days thats it,

Spongebob Cosmic Shake would be cool
can you try another game? it has rwgional price difference so i cant send, just list it and ill try every single one

If you really don't need the money could you gift me Tekken 8? I added you as a friend, I'm the one with big lion and lion cub profile Pic.

If you really don't need the money could you gift me Tekken 8? I added you as a friend, I'm the one with big lion and lion cub profile Pic.
ok dude ill try

Screenshot 20230924 150542 Steam

I'm giving away money, I have like $5k rn. Add me on steam (lama_bet), if it works that is, international transaction is a pain in the ass.
Why man are you roping ? :feelsbadman:

can you try another game? it has rwgional price difference so i cant send, just list it and ill try every single one
Red Dead 2
Dead By Daylight
Black Ops 3

Last edited:
Don't kill yourself man. You can have great copes.

If you are legit, RE4, Atomic heart, the dlc of Age of empires.

I just sent you an invite bro. Can you gift me mortal Kombat 1?

Cash app me $Noodle9971

Will only believe it when I see someone post a screenshot

Mr Beast of incels

Do you have anything for playstation by chance?

i already sent kamikaze a meme game, he prob wouldnt like it tho jfl
Not trying to beg but could you try if Cod Bo3 Zombir Chronicles and Red Dead 2 work ?

Not trying to beg but could you try if Cod Bo3 Zombir Chronicles and Red Dead 2 work ?
i tried all of them lol and it didnt work, just wait 3 days ill send gift cards instead

Just added you, a gift card or sekiro would be nice, cheers.

bro please don't do that. No matter how hard life gets you can still bounce back and it can get as good as it does bad. Back in 2021 and 2022 my back was all messed up and I could barely stand and I was depressed from it but then things in my life got way better and things got as good as they were bad. Turn to God.

I sent you an invite, my steam name is CiaNigger:fbi:

You still have some? My username is Akumu-悪夢 and my friend code is 279119060.

Also any steamcels can send me a friend request if you trying to game.

can you send me a game or 2 too bro

i want a couple of games too
You still have some? My username is Akumu-悪夢 and my friend code is 279119060.

Also any steamcels can send me a friend request if you trying to game.
wait this nigger might've killed himself, i shouldn't be asking him for free games jfl :dafuckfeels: