Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Free PUA Tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FreePUATactics

Greycel
You fucking faggots need to look at my fucking FREE pickup techniques so you can finally fucking get laid, you fucking losers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_6vmQ9ILgQ

Nothing works for ugly men. Talking to women is rape.

FeminismsCancer said:
Nothing works for ugly men. Talking to women is rape.
even watching em

What the fuck did I watch.

Ugly low tier femoid interviewing some pro beta loser? but she clearly likes him

Debra always gave me that thumbs up move when I left.

I need to be bludgeoned to death and fed to snakes.

To think I used to watch that show ''PICK UP ARTIST'' back in the day with that faggot ''MISTERY'' and his big hat and goggles. All staged. It's face brah-- and/or money-- but that's not buying true attraction

Lol op is just a troll. I watched the video so you don't have to.
It has nothing to do with pua. It's just this incel looking dude being interviewed by a blue haired girl on video game crap.

FeminismsCancer said:
It has nothing to do with pua. It's just this incel looking dude being interviewed by a blue haired girl on video game crap.

Yeah wtf.. I dont get it. Who watches that shit..

the incel dude is cringey

You fucking incel beta males don't understand. My boy YASON ZIMMERMAN clearly piped that anime girl after this video. It's all because he maintained frame and kept his kinos maxed. I can teach you my methods for free if you private message my account bitchezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

FeminismsCancer said:

Thank you for saving 2 minutes of my life boyo

FreePUATactics said:
You fucking faggots need to look at my fucking FREE pickup techniques so you can finally fucking get laid, you fucking losers.

fuck off troll.

Proof that it's trash is that you are using it to troll.

FreePUATactics said:
This only works if you are chad. Try being an incel and see how it really is.

Another ragefuel post. PUA only works for chad.

She doesn't even look at the camera. Doesn't want to show her face. That way she can't ever be associated with him

Here's a picture of this beta incel getting a smooch from some thot. I turned this man from an incel into a pussy slayer in just 4 weeks time. PM me for material

Attachments

• PUA1.jpg
    PUA1.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 88
Status
Not open for further replies.