Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Free my nigga Gambler

GeneticDysfunction said:
What a reason lol

You hating cuz u ugly bro. Just accept it

Accept what? Fuck off bitch

He's definitely a mentalcel. No one NT would post that much.

dr-problematic said:
does he say he slas atm on there? or what's his post content there like

No he says he's a subhuman virgin every post,I think he came back due to being average looking there and also hated.

mental_out said:
You have no idea. I remember back on the foreverunwanted discord there was a nut who spent like 6 months pretending to be an incel and then eventually revealed he was actually a troll.

There are some deranged yet dedicated people out there.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I know this to be true.

Nautica1983 said:
St.Tropez said:
Yeah I think they shouldn't ban him just for being gambler tbh.
Why should that lying psuedo cunt be allowed back on here. He makes alts to argue with himself, he lied about not being gambler for the longest, he lied and said he got laid and wasnt coming back. He contradicts himself and lies about everything. He should be banned onsite.
That's why we should let him back in, he's too fucked up for society. He can't handle the outside world, these forums are the only place he feels at home. He is a stray sheep. Looks a bit bloated, gotta lose dat extra fat boyos.

[quote="Sparrow']
That's why we should let him back in, he's too fucked up for society. He can't handle the outside world, these forums are the only place he feels at home. He is a stray sheep. Looks a bit bloated, gotta lose dat extra fat boyos.
[/quote]

Lmao. In a way, that actually makes sense