Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Free my nigga Gambler

Grain_of_sin

Grain_of_sin

Banned
-
He dindu nuffin. He was a good boy goin to church erry sunday finna get his life back on track gnome sayin?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180202-133240.png
    Screenshot_20180202-133240.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 314
Yeah I think they shouldn't ban him just for being gambler tbh.

dude makes 300 posts a day more than everyone else combined like lol damn chill and maybe no one will notice dude

TheVman said:
dude makes 300 posts a day more than everyone else combined like lol damn chill and maybe no one will notice dude

His accounts will probably always be obvious, LOL. 

BRING HIM BACK

St.Tropez said:
Yeah I think they shouldn't ban him just for being gambler tbh.

Why should that lying psuedo cunt be allowed back on here. He makes alts to argue with himself, he lied about not being gambler for the longest, he lied and said he got laid and wasnt coming back. He contradicts himself and lies about everything. He should be banned onsite.

theultimate341 said:

Damn. He must be crazy as fuck to be incel looking like that.

aut said:

You can see the autism just by looking at his eyes

aut said:

Yea he’s very autistic, and a troll

He was technically avoiding a ban.

He avoided a ban and got the proper treatment

A no lifer incel is worse than a lifer incel

IF anyone listens to gambler he will just stay stuck as an incel rather than get out of it.

takurak said:
A no lifer incel is worse than a lifer incel

IF anyone listens to gambler he will just stay stuck as an incel rather than get out of it.

Gambler isn't even an incel and either completely mentally ill or trolling for fun

Facade said:
Gambler isn't even an incel and either completely mentally ill or trolling for fun

Someone with 8k posts not being incel is like the world is flat.

300 posts and 35+ threads in one day..jfl

takurak said:
Someone with 8k posts not being incel is like the world is flat.

The world is flat you're delusional and brainwashed by the government

Just kidding. But Gambler is actually roleplaying and addicted to self loathing. His last thread on his main account was literally "I escaped inceldom" but I doubt that he was ever an incel to begin with. Everything he posts seems like an alter ego,made out of plastic and full of shit

I still enjoy his posts for the meme factor though

Facade said:

Just kidding. But Gambler is actually roleplaying and addicted to self loathing. His last thread on his main account was literally "I escaped inceldom" but I doubt that he was ever an incel to begin with. Everything he posts seems like an alter ego,made out of plastic and full of shit

86000/8000 = [font=Roboto-Regular, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]10750[/font]

[font=Roboto-Regular, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]GamblER spent 10.75 hours everyday to post on incels.is[/font]
[font=Roboto-Regular, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
Take another 8 hours to sleep[/font]

[font=Roboto-Regular, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Another 2-3 hours for sleep and lesirue[/font]

Discount the time he spent going to school

He LITERALLY SPENT HALF HIS LIFE HERE for 2 months. And he isn't incel lmao

takurak said:

[font=Roboto-Regular, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]GamblER spent 10.75 hours everyday to post on incels.is[/font]

[font=Roboto-Regular, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Another 2-3 hours for sleep and lesirue[/font]

He could have easily left the browser on and let the time rack up too.

But with 9000 posts, he did spend quite a lot of time here.

takurak said:

I don't think he sleeps that much and you can pretty much post here everywhere. Seriously I just take my phone with me to post here.

I have my doubts because an actual incel wouldn't act the way he does

Nautica1983 said:
Why should that lying psuedo cunt be allowed back on here. He makes alts to argue with himself, he lied about not being gambler for the longest, he lied and said he got laid and wasnt coming back. He contradicts himself and lies about everything. He should be banned onsite.

Well idk. 
I just feel bad for him I guess.

Grain_of_sin said:
He could have easily left the browser on and let the time rack up too.

But with 9000 posts, he did spend quite a lot of time here.

Yup that is possible

Facade said:
I don't think he sleeps that much and you can pretty much post here everywhere. Seriously I just take my phone with me to post here.

I have my doubts because an actual incel wouldn't act the way he does

How does an actual incel act?

takurak said:
How does an actual incel act?

Not making an infinite amount of humblebrag threads and acting so retarded towards anyone here. He is either extremely mentally unstable which is possible or he is a roleplayer. I don't even want him banned but I think people should be more critical of his incel status

iiiTeMpeR said:
UPzNMLq.jpg

fucking chad

rofl what the fuck, did u find out his instagramm or some shit its brand new pic where he's on mass and bloated?

where did u get that?

dr-problematic said:
rofl what the fuck, did u find out his instagramm or some shit its brand new pic where he's on mass and bloated?

where did u get that?

He posted it on lookism.

Nautica1983 said:
You can see the autism just by looking at his eyes

legit. in all his photos he just has this void stare, his whole face always in the same robotic ekspressionless grimace

lol what the fuck happened to the "blackpilled normies allowed" rule on this site?

Hunter said:
lol what the fuck happened to the "blackpilled normies allowed" rule on this site?

he acts like he is incel and has it hard like us, even know he is chad and can get girls. zyros is average but doesnt act autistic like gambler, the rule still applies

Fuck Gambler he's a fakecel

iiiTeMpeR said:
he acts like he is incel and has it hard like us, even know he is chad and can get girls. zyros is average but doesnt act autistic like gambler, the rule still applies

he seems more like a chadlite. and mentalcel/autistcel can make chadlites incel unless they choose to go for at least 3 PSL below looksmatch.

Grain_of_sin said:
He dindu nuffin. He was a good boy goin to church erry sunday finna get his life back on track gnome sayin?

What a reason lol

Nautica1983 said:

You hating cuz u ugly bro. Just accept it

I couldn't care less about this fakecel, it's annoying to see that every two threads people are talking about him. some of his posts were enjoyable but that was pretty much it. other than that he is a spammer repeating the same patriarchy and sharia law shit over and over. I don't think this kind of users contribute to the quality of this website tbh.

Grain_of_sin said:
No. What happened to him?

He got banned for using the ban appeal forum incorrectly.

aut said:
A permaban for that is harsh.

He was requesting a perma ban in the ban appeal forum.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
He was requesting a perma ban in the ban appeal forum.

Oh. He still comes here though lol.

the good thing from this ban is that we now have more photos of this chiseled greek god

Richard spencer said:
He posted it on lookism.

does he say he slas atm on there? or what's his post content there like

Gambler is the MAN. Only a based truecel could spend so much time posting on an incel website.

Facade said:

nah, i thought that too originally, but no one cud stay in character for this long. why wud anyone want to for that matter? theres clearly some sort of mental illness at play. we shud unban him imo, he mite be the worlds only surviving chadcel

Nautica1983 said:

+1