Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Free legal advice thread

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
Hi bruhs. I have excellent knowledge of laborlaw and good knowledge of criminal law.

So if any wagecels or (soon to be)criminalcels want to know anything..in this thread I offer my expertise for free. AMA.

Other lawcels can also let their expertise be known here btw.

Laws for what country/state? I'm sure they vary vastly.

Laws for what country/state? I'm sure they vary vastly.
European/dutch law in my case.

But questions can relate to basic principles of law which arent that much apart in between common and civil law.

Also most labor related issue can be solved by applying common sense...going to court is often a final solution when nothing else will solve the problem.

Is it rape if you're both screaming?

Is it rape if you're both screaming?
No when the femoid decides to call popo :lul: even after giving consent in the US guys have been convicted for rape because the slut decided so. Never even began for rapecels tbh

is lolicon legal?

whats the legality of ewhoring ( i mean men using pictures/ video and faking that they are a femoid for financial gain)?

whats the legality of ewhoring ( i mean men using pictures/ video and faking that they are a femoid for financial gain)?

Illegal by almost any modern country's criminal law. Impersonation/identity theft with the goal of financial gain is punishable by small jail time in most european countries...but unless its something very extreme like using someone else identity to traffic cp..you will get off with a large fine in criminal court and maybe some reparations to the victim in civil court.

Illegal by almost any modern country's criminal law. Impersonation/identity theft with the goal of financial gain is punishable by small jail time in most european countries...but unless its something very extreme like using someone else identity to traffic cp..you will get off with a large fine in criminal court and maybe some reparations to the victim in civil court.
yea fuck that shit, i mean i respect that some people have inhibition so low to do it, but no way would i risk doing that and get my ass put in prison. my life is already shit and id rather not make it shittier. Pun intended

yea fuck that shit, i mean i respect that some people have inhibition so low to do it, but no way would i risk doing that and get my ass put in prison. my life is already shit and id rather not make it shittier. Pun intended
Yeah if the "victim" finds out and asks police to assist her in tracking the perpetrator...they will be able to ask ISP for IP tracing. Proxies wont do you much good if police really presses the ISP.

Yeah if the "victim" finds out and asks police to assist her in tracking the perpetrator...they will be able to ask ISP for IP tracing. Proxies wont do you much good if police really presses the ISP.
thats a kek

On what basis do you claim to have a lot of legal knowledge? Do you have any qualifications?

Otherwise I'm inclined to believe that you're LARPing and/or providing information people can find via Google.