Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Free cagefuel in this thread

Will not click, can't stand looksmax.org.

Will not click, can't stand looksmax.org.
post it here. I have looks max blocked because they are high E faggots that worship male models.I mean what kkind of faggot willingly want to be a male model over a high T athlete lmao. Model fan clubs and shit. chico gang n shit. Had to cut myself away from such beta shit. also the ethics there are open about their selfhate. I saw this curry call himself a gook and shit skin. Their threads are funnier than the shit here, but i cant stand that cucked shit

Last edited:
post it here. I have looks max blocked because they are high E faggots that worship male models.I mean what kkind of faggot willingly want to be a male model over a high T athlete lmao. Model fan clubs and shit. chico gang n shit. Had to cut myself away from such beta shit. also the ethics there are open about their selfhate. I saw this curry call himself a gook and shit skin. Their threads are funnier than the shit here, but i cant stand that cucked shit

I have looks max blocked because they are high E faggots that worship male models.
Based, I went on there once and saw all the male model avis. No way they aren't a bunch of fags.

8E8C7792 6486 45D9 AC4B 29A7461EDCE2

:lul:
Ricecels on suicide watch!