Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Fraudmaxxing] An idea to get good facial bones.

B

BornAnUglyMale

Banned
-
Let someone basically beat you up and break your jaw, chin, maxilla, etc. (by a little).
Then, the surgeons will install implants (or just fix your shit and move the bones forward if it isn’t that severe). As a result, your face will become at the ideal and accepted level. No more recession.

Last edited:
Just break your jaw theory :feelsokman:

Like that one episode of spongebob?

Just become handsome squidward theory
Omg

If you are from US it'll be more expensive then just having a surgery

If you are from US it'll be more expensive then just having a surgery
Nah if you have insurance and shit
You will barely even pay anything, and that’s for a full restoration of your face to become normal.

When the dude beats you up make sure to make your sht more recessed than it actually is so the docs will think that your bones moved back from the beating lel

Have fun with your serious brain damage and trauma

Cope. Just let the attacker fuck up your chin, face, maxilla, and maybe other things.
No need to hit your brain.
So if I stab your heart with a knife you shouldn't die because I didn't stab your other bodyparts. Just your heart.

Just have independent bodyparts bro theory

So if I stab your heart with a knife you shouldn't die because I didn't stab your other bodyparts. Just your heart.

Just have independent bodyparts bro theory
Loool bro I’m not saying to go up and ask to get attacked

Let a friend do the attack voluntarily with gloves or shit so police can’t trace him.
Then, larp that u got beaten

Loool bro I’m not saying to go up and ask to get attacked

Let a friend do the attack voluntarily with gloves or shit so police can’t trace him.
Then, larp that u got beaten
You would get traumatized unless you attack back